Community update | April 2023 📢

Who are the other winners though? @Shawnpinto

@Devansh_Bartwal The winners are contacted through emails/in-app :email:
We can’t show their names or details here since it’s private.

This applies to most of our campaigns that include winners.

1 Like

Also i received a message that you will receive physical kit for accor travel membership. Can you please provide its tracking details?

2 Likes

@jubin.thaj All the winners were intimated by end of last week. Let me know if you still haven’t received your winnings.

@Devansh_Bartwal Congratulations on winning! The Accor membership is a physical Kit that you will receive at your communication address, those are already shipped - expect to receive them latest by 12th May.

4 Likes

If a person is getting the travel membership will the user also get 10000 digi gold?

1 Like

While this is speculative, I do not think one gets both. I am sure it’s either or.

Hey @Devansh_Bartwal 10k Digi gold is only for the top 3 highest spenders

2 Likes

Can I change the communication address? I’m no longer living in the area I provided as primary address.

1 Like

I don’t think so it’s possible from the app. If you have any queries or suggestions, it’s always better to start a separate topic under the “help” tag. It gives greater visibility and members can help with the latest updates,

1 Like

Not as of now @Candy
We’re still building this.

1 Like

How inconvenient.

Community update for May month…

Eagerly waiting for new features and updates

2 Likes

Today is holiday, maybe they update tomorrow

1 Like

It should be sent sometime today/tomorrow :v:

2 Likes

In this month Jupiter showing me a new offer, scan and pay offer… But when I pay to a merchant it’s not counting as 1 payment done :unamused:

1 Like

Sani, I am sure you’ve already checked this - the amount was more than Rs 100 and the account was actually a merchant account and not a personal account tagged to a QR.

3 Likes

What is the offer

Spend 20 transactions above ₹100 to merchants and get 50 jewels+ enter some lucky draw for 1500/5000 jewels.
It is in milestone manner so
2-5-10-15-20

1 Like

There’s a strong chance that this is the issue preventing you from receiving the rewards.

1 Like

Not showing in my account