Change Registered Email ID in Jupiter

I opened a Jupiter savings account today. It pulled in my email address from a very old federal bank account which was opened by my father in my name as my father is a retired federal bank employee. The Google account for that email doesn’t even exist now. Is there any way to change the email address… the CC on chat said it’s not possible to do it now as the feature to change registered email is still under development.

I also created a new Google account with the email id registered in Jupiter… but the verification link (from the Jupiter app profile page) isn’t coming. I haven’t got a single mail after opening the account. What can I do?

1 Like

Yes, you can…jupiter doesn’t supoort mobile number change and email change right now but they are working on it. I can help you with this matter but i can only help if you have a epifi account.

I have Epifi account…both Gmail’s are different

So if I open a FI account now, will you be able to change the email ID for both my account to my desired email ID?

Can we change the email id in FI? From the Faq section in FI, it seems like we can.

Yes , you can . Do you have a fi account?

I f we change email id in Fi …it will only change in Fi database not in federal bank or Jupiter…

To change email id Linked with customer ID of federal , please use FedEpoint From Browser…you can change email ID instantly from their

You can your email I’d Fed Mobile

Go To Fed Mobile Click On 3 Lines Then Click On View Profile >> Personal Details >>> Edit Button

Change your Email ID

That’s It.

1 Like

I did see the option to change the email address the app…just today…hehehe