At what time does habit triggers

If i set up a habit for pot, do you have any standard time that it will get triggered ?
One of few habit have triggered areounf 10 am today, But not the others. Wanted to why?
Also if you could let me know how this works it’ll be helpfull for me to setup few things.

Anddd, if something fails like there’s no balance in main account, can you please have a trigger fail notification and also a manual trigger within the Notifcation for a quick add as soon as I reloaded my main balance.

3 Likes

@minhaj Just wondering if the time of making the Pot/Habit would be the reason.

1 Like

The time of making the pot could be the reason. Currently, I have pot set up with a weekly savings habbit and the transfer to the pot is triggered at 1 pm IST.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll remove current habit and re add it for my time.
BTW, I like this community.

3 Likes

Dear @minhaj Thanks for your kind words.
The Jupiter community is more than just a platform for discussion; it’s a close-knit family that welcomes people from all walks of life. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, you’ll find a home here where you can engage in lively conversations on a range of topics. The Jupiter community always has something new to discover, from upcoming features to the latest news in fintech. So looking forward to seeing you as an active member here :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes