Account opening Bug

Hi,
After creating the account and deposited money, it’s stuck on the “set your virtual debit card pin.” Tried multiple times setting the pin, it’s showing as technical problem, try again later and stuck at the screen.

2 Likes

Hameed facing difficulties while onboarding.
@Shawnpinto can you help him.

3 Likes

We need to check this.
@DCreato have you connected with our support team regarding this yet?

1 Like

Hi,
no I have not contacted the support team regarding this.
I thought to message in community to see if anyone facing the same problem as me.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Got it, we will need to check what had happened during your onboarding journey.
I’ll need a few details from you, reaching out to you via DM.

Thanks!

1 Like

Facing the same issue, please help me!

1 Like

Im facing the same Account opening issue while Im stuck at the debit card pin setting section.

2 Likes

I’m also facing the same issue
Please help me out
I’m not able to login even
On the very start it’s asking for verification

1 Like

I am facing the same account opening issue. I am stuck at the debit card pin set. It says there is a technical issue, please try again.

1 Like

@8007_Mukul_Sohani_BE @Ayushmaan_Kapahi @HARSHA1 @Nithish ,
Friends, it’s best if we follow the process for such requests.

Read here: Process for service requests - Please follow this (Important)

Our support team is ready to help you out, but for that to happen, you will need to connect with them. We do this so that conversations and tickets can be tracked and resolution can be faster.

1 Like

Agree with Shawn. Raising tickets via support is very important. It is helpful from data analytics perspective for the Ops team to determine which issues are being reported the most, which in turn helps them provide a data driven input to the backend team for bugs and maintenance.

Yes, Community team helps when its Major issue , and when voice over assistant or chat failed to solve the problem,
Minor issues can be resolved by the chat/ call/ over email supports…

It’s a systematic way, like traditional bank, when customer care team solution not satisfied or not able to resolve… Then you can raise your problem to the principal nodal officer.

Im facing the same Account opening issue while Im stuck at the debit card pin setting section.
Help me

@Chandan_9 Welcome to the community.
Suggest you to retry after some time. If the issue still persists, attach the error screenshot and mail the issue to support@jupiter.money.