Account not opening

Tried opening a account but it’s saying after phone number verification that "Sorry your account couldn’t be created, Profile doesn’t match Jupiter policies!!!
Can anyone please help me out?

Hello Sagar,

We acknowledge your concern. We will reach out to you via DM to provide further assistance.

Thank you.

Yo, I created a thread yesterday with this same problem. No one from customer service team has bothered to respond there.

You guys ignoring me on purpose or what?

Same with me…they are replying me with same answer. “Sorry for the problem contact here(bla bla) for support”… Bro i mean just say no if its not possible. It will be better than this shit…i am just grinding here because i need a visa card…all 0balance savings account gives rupey card(no use) in todays world.

Hello Sudhakar,

We acknowledge your concern. We will reach out to you via DM to provide further assistance.

Thank you.

You’re right. I reached out through DM too and no response after that.

I will tell you their Jupiter policies. They can’t even give proper services to old customers. Saving account, credit card…nothing works. Always stays freezed. My suggestion. Don’t open account with this guys. You’ll get frustrated in getting any response.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.