Kindly add option to view account balance without login to application.
Hey @niran793 Welcome to the community!
Tbh that could be a risky idea. I mean, we need to look at account balance when no one is around
And since you just need to look at the balance, it just takes 5-6 seconds to open the app and reach the home page. (Could be faster or less)
Really interested to know the use case here.
- Do you often check out bank balances? How often?
- How are you currently doing it for the Jupiter app and other bank accounts if you have any?
- Do you know any apps which do this? (Off app a/c balance showcase)
For eg Axis Bank have option to view balance without opening application.
Points which you mentioned are correct. But I asked to implement that because of the below reasons I am facing with Jupiter
- Sometimes not receiving app notification when amount got credited.
- Where amount debited or credited there is no consistency in getting messages from bank. Most of the times I am not getting messages for the transactions.
@niran793 In this case, a widget might help. We’ve not yet picked up Widgets yet, but it’s in the roadmap.
Can you confirm, whether we expect net banking facility in future?
Hey @niran793 , it’s not in the pipeline yet.
As a modern neobank, it’s best if everything is available in an app.