Which credit card is the best?

Will we get 10% cashback for mobile recharges other than airtel in airtel axis cc?

1 Like

25% only for Airtel recharges
For others operators recharge Not even 10%.

Hey everyone @trust_level_0 !

Which is best (FD secured only) credit card and why among below mentioned?

I already own IDFC WoW and OneCard.
(What is minimum fd amount, issuance/annual/joining charges, reward rate referal benifits and cashbacks)

Share your appreciable knowledge with opinions to the community.

BoB Prime
Kotak811
ICICI Platinum
PNB Rupay Platinum
Axis

2 Likes

OneCard is best for Secure Credit Card

5X rewards on Top 2 spend categories. Points are credited instantly and never expire.

1 Like

But once you get a secured one, you won’t get an unsecured one :smiling_face_with_tear:. Onecard is LTF so unsecured will be nice enough according to me (I use a secured onecard)…

I am now thinking I shouldn’t have taken onecard lite, since my only intention was to create a credit history

5 Likes

Currently, best credit card is SBI CASHBACK Credit Card

Gives 5% cashback on every merchant excluding wallet upload, rent payment

5 Likes

How many months approx. it will take to add one card into cred, assuming all bills are paid before due date and using credit card not more than 40% for a previously no CIBIL score person? Any

1 Like

As soon as any one of the credit scores are generated (experian,cibil,equifax,crif) . Usually within 1-2 months it should happen.

2 Likes

I heard like cred requires a higher score in order to create an account, so I wanted to know approx how many months it will take

If you have cibil score of around 725, you can get access

1 Like

Onecard starts reporting on credit bureaus after 3-4 months (mine was 3 months).

As soon your credit score appears you can add it to credbecause usually cred’s minimum credit score criteria is fullfilled when you get the scores for the first time (assuming you payed bills on time)

I think cred checks Experian and crif . I forgot the minimum score required. You can see that if you install the app now and open FAQ in it

2 Likes

Thank you bro, you made it clear.

2 Likes

No you can still get unsecured card with existing secured card.

1 Like

According to their description in Play Store. To be Cred member, customer should have CRIF and Experian score more than 750.

1 Like

Yes, @Aswin_Benny said, it will take 3-4 months to achieve that.

1 Like

Onecard secured users can convert into unsecured Onecard? R u sure ? because last time when I asked them. They told me it’s not a feature they have now.

3 Likes

At least there is no partial withdrawal of FD also.

2 Likes

Can anyone suggest Debit Cards and Credit Cards which offer unlimited Zero Forex Markup Fees ?

There’s IDFC Wow CC but the reward rate is miserable at 0.67% with Reward Redemption fees.

FI Money is also following a complicated structure of different account types with no clarity on how to switch between them.

1 Like

Check Niyo Global CC… I think they have unlimited spends.

2 Likes

Yeah, this seems to be the best option, still it has been temporarily suspended by RBI.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like