Where's the T&C? What's the minimum amount?

Here you go this is the T&C page
Its available in the rewards page by tapping on the J icon on top of home-screen and then scrolling a few banners of offers you will find the 250 billpay offer click on that.

4 Likes

Thank you @Abhishek_Ulayil

@ShashankT here is the video on how to reach the screen - RPReplay_Final1684234997.MP4 - Google Drive

2 Likes

Hai @ShashankT , welcome back to the community. I hope your doubts are cleared now. Request you to kindly mark @Abhishek_Ulayil’s response as “Solution” so that this thread will be closed automatically.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. Got it.

Would have been better if the ss i shared was clickable or had an “i” button or something to see the t&c

@ShashankT Usually, the terms and conditions are accessed by clicking the offer banner (there will a writing “Know more” on banner). However, as a regular savings account holder, I cannot check this issue of not opening the terms and conditions page when its clicked, since this particular offer is not available for me.

The common trend that I have observed across all campaigns on Jupiter is the banners are clickable. While the observation is valid, I guess from the a UX perspective they want the users to tap the banner and explore the offer even further.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.