When Jupiter goes live?

24th June is the official date

2 Likes

One more time the date has extended… isn’t it?
You’ve promised for 23rd June 2021 now it’s 24. Who knows it will extend to a more week or a month!
:’(

2 Likes

It won’t extend. I am sure a day won’t hurt so much. Just ensuring that first version just works. Ofcourse, we expect you to be more tolerant with us during first couple of weeks as beta users.

2 Likes

Will the onboarding be in app or on website? I am 270th in waiting list. Hope to get early access.

Everything is in app. Though, you have to meet conditions specified by Sneh to qualify for the program. First phase is Android only.

1 Like

Even a month or a year won’t gonna hurt, even if it hurts we can’t do anything cause it’s only depend on you and your team to launch the product in the market. And you’ll only launch whenever you’ll fell right about it. It’s our madness towards the product to try it cause already we’re (someone from community waiting somewhat about a year) and you’re supposed to lauch in may then june first/second week then 23rd and now 24th.
Anyways there’s a proverb “First impresses is the last one”
I hope you’ll understand.

Hi @Jiten @sneh.baxi

Can we expect the mail today?

Totally understand the excitement and appreciate the patience level. But it is better to give a finished product rather than with known issues . We were definitely not comfortable unless it was quality tested.

5 Likes

I don’t find any specified conditions to be a beta tester. If possible, can someone from your team please elaborate on the eligibility criteria on this forum? Thank you

Hey Jiten,

Who are the first lot who ll get to use and give feedback ? Im in the first list of 2000 people and shall be glad to be a part of it like how I did it for Niyo !

Thanks,
Tousif

@jigarmistry24 Hi Jigar, to allay your concerns, this invite is specific to our community who has remained very loyal to us across the journey so far. And not dependent on your rank on the Firstlist.

@dilip This Form, above should answer :slight_smile:

@souravdas808 @Tousif27 Do request an invite on this thread, if you haven’t received an email from my end :rocket:

3 Likes

Already received …thank you :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Requesting Beta Invite

I’ve received the invitation for beta access. And as per my idea there are 2 things that needs to be fullfill to be in firstlist.

1. Working professional (in forum linkdin url has asked so they will prefer working professional first) Everyone knows it’s a zero balance account but for beta test they expect to use it as a primary account and fund it with good amount so that feedback can be provided/taken
    2 . Who are active in community and supported Jupiter in it’s initial days .

@sneh.baxi correct me If I’m wrong?

1 Like

Received the form, thank you!

At what time, Jupiter will be launched today?

Eagarly Waiting for Lanching…:relaxed:

Jupiter has officially updated their launch in Trello now. Anyone got beta access yet?

1 Like

Not yet. There is no information on what time they are launching today.

3 Likes

Atleast one person from community opened account with Jupiter :rocket::rocket:

3 Likes