When Jupiter goes live?

I want to clarify here. that Bullet is. a credit product and we can’t provide free credit to everyone. We saw spurt of fraudulent users trying to take free credit with impersonated SIMs and PAN, our system just blocked them. Ofcourse, those users won’t be happy with our swift action. Genuine users need not worry as they continue to use Bullet without any glitch.

3 Likes

Hi, next time you go live with Bullet referral scheme, limit the number of refer per account to 3 or 5 only. So that, broadcasters can’t exploit it. The same applies to Jupiter referral program, if any, in the future.

3 Likes

A well known and a big and established player in the private Bank arena. Just incase even though the chance is minimal, they have great customer service and a plethora of branches spread across the country. They have good offers and maybe support in terms of changing branch if needed via app.

2 Likes

As @Imashish suggested, they expressly made it seem like Bullet should be used to transfer to self-merchant accounts. These kind of transactions are considered fraud transactions on Bullet and we have blocked users who were referred through these misleading channels.

In addition to what @Jiten mentioned:

1. We have also had legitimate referrals by our very loyal users on Bullet :slight_smile: They have loved the referral feature and appreciated the bonus they’ve received.
  2. And as for our play store reviews, we’ve been hit by a concentrated effort to bring down our ratings. We’re working on rectifying it.

Rest assured, there is no need to worry about the safety or security of using either Bullet or Jupiter. Our main focus is on acting with integrity and we want to offer a worry-free experience to all our users.

6 Likes

But the customer services and branches of the bank won’t be our concern right. Jupiter is a neo banker, which does not have a branch and everything happens through the app. So everything would be done without visiting a branch and all services would be provided by the Jupiter team via app, with the bank as a back end when needed. Also the offers, I’m sure Jupiter would be coming up with great offers.

2 Likes

Makes sense to an extent. But I doubt they could pass on a similar offer life axis has on Flipkart. And if it’s all same why would you even want to partner with other banks as one bank should be good enough right. And hypothetically if a person wants to get some work done immediately as the account is linked to the bank there would be some or the other thing which would require going to the bank. Though most activities I believe could be done via the app. If they could make everything on the app it would be interesting.

2 Likes

Hi @Jiten

4 days to go. Any change in the schedule?

2 Likes

Just wanted to know it everything is on track for Wednesday launch. @Jiten

2 Likes

So far , things look on track for this week. We will be taking final stock today

8 Likes

Is it one day to Go-Live now?

1 Like

When we are going to live now? Tomorrow?

1 Like

@gnvraviteja @jigarmistry24 We will launch our Beta to select community members, you should receive communication from me on how to get yourself to be part of it :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it.

9 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Requesting Beta Invite

select community members as in those who are in firstlist, or from this forum?

3 Likes

wait.append(“thak gya hoon vro intezaar karte karte”)

1 Like

As per firstlist count or you will choose randomly? If randomly then its just not fair for users who tried that best to be on top of the firstlist. Please confirm

3 Likes

That’s good to hear.

Hi,

When we can hear an official announcement and clarify all doubts?

Ask Bezos, if you can hitch-hike with him till the space station. :rofl:
But beware, people are campaigning not to let him come back to Earth. :joy:

1 Like

So, are we not launching on Jun-23?