Big day for Jupiter

So, the day has arrived! Congratulations for the launch :tada: Hoping that all the wait gonna be worth.

All the best @Jiten & Team Jupiter :bouquet:

7 Likes

Congratulations @JupiterTeam :beer::beer::champagne:

1 Like

@Jiten @JupiterTeam When will Jupiter money app launch for nextlist users? Please give a specific month or dateโ€ฆ please

I think first of week August will start rolling out for NextList users.

1 Like

Are you sure about it?

@Amit_Bikrama_Nayak I am happy to see that you are eager to get your hands on the Jupiter app and itโ€™s almost here. We have started sending invites to the Nextlist customers. Stay tuned and youโ€™ll soon find the invite in your email as well :slight_smile:

@Jiten @JupiterTeam I am getting the same replies from past 15 daysโ€ฆany specific date?

Trust us that we are also keen to onboard everyone here asap. But we canโ€™t firm date until we are sure on release date. Donโ€™t want to commit and then get negative reviews from you folks

4 Likes

Please give any insight on Full KYC, Itโ€™s nearing month endโ€ฆ
Can we expect soon?

1 Like

Neo banking is a fairly new industry in India so itโ€™s okay to take some extra time rather than creating skepticism among consumers with an unfinished product on arrival. So obviously the team wants everything to be perfect. Letโ€™s give them time.
But hey, we are getting to know each other via this communityโ€ฆ how about we plan for some light headed, generic fun interaction meanwhile? Any suggestions? :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like V-KYC will start by end of August

No by the end of this month they will start video KYCโ€ฆ

2 Likes

hope so, waiting for full KYC,โ€ฆ Letโ€™s seeโ€ฆ

2 Likes