When Jupiter goes live?

Unfortunately lagging by couple of weeks

1 Like

I recently got to know that Jupiter has partnered with Axis Bank. Now, can existing federal bank account holders would be able to signup ???

2 Likes

I just check the same on there website. Now they have 2 partner axis bank & Federal bank & sadly I’m using both. So again I’ll request @Jiten to give access for federal/axis bank existing customers on same day of lauch if possible.

2 Likes

Hi @Jiten,

So we have an option to choose either Axis or Federal bank according to our wish? It would be great if the details are shared here at the earliest.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Provide an option to create bank account from axis or federal Bank. Existing customers from the above any one bank will have an option to choose the other. The is no use of having two accounts in same bank.

1 Like

We are opposed to give choice of bank. Bcoz our belief is that user should like Jupiter proposition irrespective of Bank behind. If user wants to have Axis or federal specifically, they have choice to go directly anyway

3 Likes

Hi @Jiten,

So how the account selection happening? Customer will be alloted randomly with either Federal Bank or Axis Bank? Or any other criteria?

1 Like

Myself accept with your opinion. That user should like Jupiter proposition. In practical, there is no use of providing neo banking(Jupiter)services to existing Federal Bank customers. In such condition, you can provide option to avail Jupiter services for existing customers in federal or axis bank. My suggestion is, let users to avail the services of Jupiter without any barriers from beginning itself to build positive impression.

Suppose if a customer is having both Jupiter account and direct bank account from same bank, no doubt somedays later he use only direct bank account not Jupiter platform.

Choice is yours.

Best implementation makes Jupiter, the most successfull platform.

3 Likes

What I have heard is presently they are opening accounts with federal bank and axis bank is the UPI partner. About an axis account it’s possible that could be launched in the future at present no one knows. An I right @Jiten

1 Like

True. We will bring in Axis in next phase for bank account as well

5 Likes

Any date decided for launch?

1 Like

June-23 is the tentative date.

3 Likes

Will I not be able to open an account with Jupiter if I signed up on Fi?

1 Like

I guess intially you will not be able to for few days , buy they are working on it

1 Like

Hi @Dhruv_Talreja

@Jiten was given 30-45 days waiting time for existing Federal Bank customers. Though they are trying to reduce this waiting time.

1 Like

But once you launch the axis account would there be a way for a customer to shift from federal bank to axis’ Jupiter bank account?

1 Like

@cric_freak

Inter bank shifting is not possible. Only intra bank shifting is possible.

1 Like

Hey Team,
Your former project Bullet UPI was not well received by users due to shady referral policies and Blocking Hundreds of Accounts.
Their Playstore reviews aren’t helping either!

Should we be worried about Jupiter?

3 Likes

Might be the blocking reason is that they have use the account to transfer the limit to there own account merchant account) that doesn’t fair at all. They have given the credit to use for genuine payment to online/offline merchant.

1 Like

what’s the use case? as this is Jupiter account ultimately so no difference

1 Like