When Jupiter goes live?

Bluedart . @rockhero

2 Likes

Have informed internal teams

@sneh.baxi
My rank is 154 still havenโ€™t got the access pls look at this provide me access.

Thanks
Mehtab Ali
danishali2020@gmail.com

My God. App feel is just tooo good. a breather for me after using all bank apps. long live jupiter!

4 Likes

Especially the debit card section, the ui is fantastic.

3 Likes

@JupiterTeam @sneh.baxi @Jiten Sorry to bother you again on the same thing, but need to know the eta for existing federal bank customer when can open jupiter account? As jiten told it will be available early July (can i expect it before 10th July?

1 Like

As on date, visibility looks like around 20th July as some work is still pending

2 Likes

Estimated date for Video KYC service?

@Jiten @sneh.baxi

First of all, Thanks a lot. I received the invite for the Jupiter app today. But I am an existing Federal Bank user and in that email, under the Important Stuff section, there are the following points,

You have to onboard before 31st July to get your Firstlist cashback rewards.
You have to wait if youโ€™re an existing Federal customer or an iOS user (Apple amirite!) Weโ€™re working to get you access asap. Your rewards are safe :slight_smile:

• Does that mean, I should signup now to get my rewards and wait before doing KYC?
  • Or can I ignore the invite for now and wait for the announcement for existing users and sign up after that?
  • And by waiting for the new announcement for existing users, does that mean my rewards are locked and safe at the current level it is now?

Are international payments blocked till full KYC? My payment wasnโ€™t approved today. Plus, is there any tentative on when the iOS application would be rolled out?

1 Like

May be you need to enable international payments from card settings

2 Likes

Okay. So maybe I need to tweak the card settings. Thanks.

Yes. Your rewards at current level are locked now and wonโ€™t move up and down from hereon. Existing users would get access too before 20th July .

2 Likes

Video KYC date is also looking by 20th July. As of now, we are testing it

2 Likes

@sneh.baxi will respond to you soon

Good to hear that from you, hope it wonโ€™t extend more!

Anybody know about existing FDL Bank Cusotmers on- boarding?

As per Jitin, it should be by 20th July๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

We are trying our best but we definitely have few dependencies on our partner bank. We also donโ€™t like delays

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jupiter PAN India Availability