When Jupiter goes live?

I informed for the technical team .

1 Like

When existing federal bank customer can open Jupiter account :worried: ?

1 Like

There is no definitive timeline as of now but it shouldnโ€™t take that long either I guess.

Hi Team, When will Verified Member (KYC) start?

Any idea when it will be activated for UPI because as of now itโ€™s only for debit card right. And is it 1000 per month with respect to collecting or withdrawing?

We can earn 10% cashback as jewels upto 500/month on debit card .

But converting the jewel to cash is upto 1000/month .

1 Like

Sooon โ€ฆ Keeping the fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Currently its 10% upto 500 for Debit Card offerโ€ฆ
Cashback was credited almost instantly as Jewels (Kudos to that)

UPI offer will probably be activated after full KYC or soonโ€ฆ

Also Offer renews every month until Oct

@Jiten @sneh.baxi
Thank you so much for this wonderful Neobank, the amazing app and the beta invite :slight_smile: Sneh (Me first list 169, now 173).

There were few hiccups while trying to signup, got the help needed from support team - Devika Rajesh who called and helped me get onboard successfully. Explained them all the issues I encountered.

Thank you to amazing support team, Sneh :slight_smile: and Mr. Jiten :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Got onboarded, loving it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am happy that you got invite . @Sujayraj .

I think you are happy now :joy:

2 Likes

Ami Bengali. From City of Joy.

1 Like

@Jiten @sneh.baxi - Please provide beta testing on the requested secondary email and number , I already hold a Federal bank account and that may be the reason I am not able to verify my mobile number, Have already Dmโ€™ed the details to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This beta is released Those who not have any account only they can open the Jupiter account.

I am not getting access of beta version

Pl. Add me , I am in top 10% position but not able to access app

Hey,
I donโ€™t think it is quiet possible. Since you already hold a saving account with Federal Bank, your customer ID has already generated.
Even if you try to open another account with them with another email ID, you wonโ€™t be able to do it. Because you have to share your PAN number.
So, Iโ€™ll suggest you to wait for some more days till Jupiter start onboarding existing Federal Customers.

1 Like

Just now received the debit card . Looking awesome . :heart_eyes:
Just delivered in 2days .

Thank you @JupiterTeam

3 Likes

I didnt mentione about my email id :sweat_smile: , its my brothers email and his number
I got the Invitation but cant open the account due to existing Federal relationship , My brother didnt get the Beta Invite and he doesnt hold relationship with Federal too , so I am requesting to change the invitation from mine to his

@Jiten @sneh.baxi , can you guys please get it done , request you to do the needful in this regard.

bro, can you tell me are they using private delivery partner(like blue dart, dtdc) or indian post?