UPI refund not credited

@Shawnpinto
I was making payment in swiggy using jupiter upi id on 26 jan. Due to some technical issue that order was not placed. Swiggy has refunded the amount but i did not got refund. On talking to Jupiter customer care they are saying that transaction was made using different bank account in Jupiter so they are not able to track it. But as per swiggy the refund has already done on 26th jan.

What should i do?

@Vaibhav_Jain it is recommended that you raise this with the support team. This will ensure a ticket is assigned to your case and tracked to closure.

From my experience the bank account where you receive refunds is the primary account selected for Jupiter UPI even if you paid through some other bank during the transaction.

So check with the bank account which is set as primary if it is some other account check for transactions in that banking app. (Although details of the transaction should be there in the Jupiter app as well.)

Upi base transaction refund are always credited to the source bank account from where it was debited

My default bank account is Jupiter. But neither i received refund in Jupiter nor in icici bank ( through which i did payment)

Hello Vaibhav,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are connecting with you via DM to have this addressed. Thank you.

Hello Vaibhav,

We have helped you with all the details and information via DM. We request you to please check for the same. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further queries, we are here to help you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.