Update: When can existing federal bank customers open a Jupiter account?

@Jiten @Bankofthefuture Is there any update regarding updation of communication address for existing Federal Customers during on-boarding on Jupiter?

Yes. Thatโ€™s happening too.

1 Like

Thank you Sir for confirming this.
I didnโ€™t expect this quick reply :star_struck:.

@Bankofthefuture I have one important question.

There is any chance in future if any customer want to open account but their mobile is not linked with Aadhar.

Most of the bank need Aadhar linked number but 50% indians number is not linked with adhaar.

I think those persons who canโ€™t handle digital banking they can go for traditional banking.

2 Likes

We have to work on offline process for them. We will enable that process in next couple of months

2 Likes

Hi @Jiten

All set for tomorrowโ€™s launch for existing Federal Bank customers?

Thatโ€™s a good news๐ŸŒน

Thanks for the reply.

Agree with you @CarolinMerces.

Itโ€™s in our roadmap. So, we will be solving it soon.

1 Like

Speaking of offline, any plans to start business banking, i.e current accounts for LLP, company etcโ€ฆ As that requires seal and sign on offline forms.

Is everything right for tomorrow? hope existing customers can open from tomorrow

Thanks for the update rohan โ€ฆ Long wait is going to be over soon :sweat_smile:

Is 19th confirmed date?

@Jiten @sneh.baxi @Rohan_M Could you please confirm me that can I open the account at 12:00:00 19/8/21 ?
Cause canโ€™t wait more , again excitement at itโ€™s peak.
I have waited a long for this day and please donโ€™t give any reason to loose this excitement forever again.
I hope Iโ€™ll be able to open the account by tomorrow.

@Bankofthefuture can answer more concrete on this.

Yes we are all eagerly waitingโ€ฆplease confirm asap plsโ€ฆ

Bade jaldi me ho bhai 12 baje :joy:

Kaha ho prabhu aap? Ab to darshan dedo @Bankofthefuture , Ab thehra nahi jaata!!

I guess 12 AM certainly not going to happen they mentioned elsewhere that video KYC is only available between 9 to 9 which is mandatory in for us ex-federal ones.

For existing thereโ€™s no need of video kyc cause most of account are already full kyc.

1 Like