Update: When can existing federal bank customers open a Jupiter account?

Hi @sneh.baxi @Jiten

Sorry to spam with this Qn,
Any update or news on Full KYC procedure?
Its nearing month-endโ€ฆ Canโ€™t wait to use the account #limitless

Great. Waiting for it. :slight_smile:

I have invited many people to be on 10% cashback but as I already have a federal bank account unable to open this.

All efforts to be on the top 10% cashback list gone into the drain :cry:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jupiter Money - First Look (Fan Post)

Fi .money App is so User Unfriendly and cumbersome also their game play option during Cricket or football matches doesnt work

2 Likes

@sneh.baxi @Jiten Could you please respond here how people are able to open Jupiter account even they are existing customers of Federal bank. And thereโ€™s no update has been shared yet officially.

@Jiten you said weโ€™ll be able to open account on or by 20th but till date no update has shared and still weโ€™re (existing customers) are waiting to use Jupiter.

1 Like

Their FIT rules is completely irrelevant during game play. But their other FIT rules are quite impressive e.g. when I shop on Amazon put aside some amount was actually innovative. I think this is because they have proper record of the transactions we made through them but for game play they have to work on something more efficient.
Personally I love their app especially the debit card. Till now I havenโ€™t faced any problem with them. Even the customer care facility is too good. They are available 24*7 both on Chat and call.

1 Like

I was very excited yesterday hoping I could finally able to enjoy the magic of Jupiter. But all the excitement are gone now since we havenโ€™t heard from the team members yet.

1 Like

Did you able to onboard on Jupiter?
Or just verified your device and after entering PAN number the screen showed you

โ€œExisting Federal Bank Customerโ€
Currently, we are opening Jupiter account only for non existing federal Bank customers.

By the way can you mention your Firstlist position please.

As per the Jupiter app it will happen before 31st July

1 Like

Just say the wordโ€ฆ Weโ€™re waitinโ€™ :grin:

@Vodafone_India

Can you elaborate?

So you are an existing Federal Bank customer and you opened the A/C in Jupiter? This is what you meant?

If so how you managed to go beyond the page stating that โ€œexisting Federal Bank customers have to waitโ€?

How? Your account opened you are already existing me to existing customer but Iโ€™m getting pop-up (Federal Bank Account detected)

How is possible? I donโ€™t know.

I donโ€™t know when they gonna let existing federal Bank customers on-board on Jupiter.
Itโ€™s been a month since they started giving access to some users to Jupiter.
Actually the thrill to get on-board soon is gone for me. Still I hope they sort it out really soon.

2 Likes

@CarolinMerces @alanabraham

We havenโ€™t opened doors for existing to Federal Bank customers so far.
More on this here:

2 Likes

Yeah, everyone here on this thread is eagerly waiting!

Yes, waiting to Date be announced for existing :slightly_smiling_face:

@sneh.baxi @Jiten Itโ€™s been days now. Is there a timeline? Any estimation even?

3 Likes

Would really like it if you guys tie-up with IDFC First Bank, they are retail oriented and also give a good interest rate.

1 Like

They said video KYC will start by mid-august

2 Likes