- Date and time of the bug 3/3/22 12pm
- Action: What did you do to produce the bug? Clicked all transactions, then filter
- Expected result: What was supposed to happen. Should show filtered transactions
- Actual result: What actually happened. Didn’t show the swiggy transaction
- Device name and model: Eg: OnePlus 6
- Reproducibility: No. of times you were able to produce the bug. Always
- Connection type: Eg: Wi-Fi/Mobile data mobile data
- Name of the cellular/ Wi-Fi provider: Eg: Jio
- Screenshots/video: Keeping in mind - no personal information is shown. If it’s visible, please do hide it. Video link 6.75 MB file on MEGA
@ShashankT Hmmm I saw the video.
I think the reason it didn’t show the Swiggy transaction in the filter is because the tag was something else.
Can you check if that Swiggy transaction was marked with a Swiggy tag in recent transactions? Let us know!
Ah that’s why!
It should have been auto tagged. Can you try to tag it as Swiggy and then check filters? Should work.
Yes after tagging manually it is working
Thanks. We’re still working on getting the transactions to be auto tagged. If you find any more, let us know!