Suggest me a credit card

Oh

1 Like

No. Service is opened and workingโ€ฆ Please check

Mine is no more zero balance account. Its asking for โ‚น10,000 deposit.

2 Likes

They changed it as DIGITAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT with MAB Rs 10,000/-

I will go for kotak 811 dream diffrent

Personal experience :
Open insta save account with FD of โ‚น10,000 and get your card hands on.

Your account is zero balance until your FD is break. Once you break it will be converted to normal savings account.

1 Like

How to do so? I did not get you properly. Would elaborate for me please.

What are the different variants of Insta Save Account?

There are two variants of Insta Save Account:

Insta Save Account: It is online savings account that can be opened through Aadhaar. Customers need to maintain a minimum balance of Rs 10,000.
Insta Save FD Account: It is like Insta Save Account. Besides the instant savings account, customers can opt for fixed deposit. The minimum FD amount is Rs.10,000. As a result, customers donโ€™t have to keep any minimum average balance. Customers can also avail secured credit card against their fixed deposit.

4 Likes

Thanks it will help me :+1:

Right if fixed 10k and more there is no mab charged, and also choose fb against cradit card option.

But when fb break you also lost the cc card and zero balance mab features alsoโ€ฆ

Check this :point_up_2: People do have common sense Bank will revoke the card if FD is closed.

1 Like

No , 1st you need to close cc . The process takes upto 7 working days.

Then you can close fd . Fb closed within just a minute.

1 Like

So what? Its a normal process. Its take time

OneCard is good as we can get credit card with FD starting from 2,000 and it also helps to build credit score which is required to get any non FD credit card.

They offer 100%-150% of the FD amount as credit limit based on how good is our current credit score. Theyโ€™ll show you how much percentage of FD will be given as credit limit prior to making an FD

Metal card will be provided only if you make an FD of 50k or above, anyways thereโ€™s no joining or annual fees even for a 2k FD credit card and theyโ€™ll dispatch plastic free of cost

Inviting you to be a part of #TeamMetal. Get your OneCard, a Credit Card crafted out of pure Metal, packed with incredible offers and advanced features controlled by an app. Use my exclusive code PRARMTWIA when you join. Cheers! *T&C Apply. Join Now- https://1cardapp.page.link/YZEH

1 Like

Same quiry. Iam a student and have 847 experian Credit score and 772 cibil credit score. 6 months back icici bank agents visited my college and offered students icici coral visa credit card with 20k limit . It was life time free card and hence i applied. Using that credit card i build my credit score, and now i wanted to apply for a good cashback/ shopping credit card. But as a student, I donโ€™t have any income. Can anyone please give suggestions on how to apply any good credit card on basis of good credit score and present coral card limit

1 Like

@Vaibhav_Jain Apply for SBi cashback using their new portal Sprint it will approved as I think because score high subject to Internal Policy! instantly your card will generated and you will get Flat 5% Cashback on shopping and free airport lounge access.

I too got instant approval and card was generated instantly First time I saw a public sector bank issuing card instantly on cibil basis no income proof plus instant virtual card what else you need?.

Apply for it before SBi devalued the card.

1 Like

Get a job and get the best credit card

2 Likes

I applied for onecard and got a limit of 1.4L unsecured metal card being a student. I used to use slice before this and looks like they have given a nice score to my reports.

1 Like

Coolโ€ฆ

I was first extremely drawn to one card since it offered a metal card. However, in order to obtain a metal card, you must have a credit limit of โ‚น50,000 or more, thus you must first deposit at least โ‚น50,000. Additionally, you should utilise no more than 30% of your credit limit in order to keep a good credit score. Utilizing only 600 of 2000 a month (if you opted for the minimum amount) feels pointless. I decided not to try it.

My first credit card, the ICICI Amazon credit card, was issued to me without requiring me to provide proof of income. Your chances of receiving a pre-approved offer are higher if you have an Amazon account and have been using it to make purchases for some time. Even so, a lot of things affect it.

Later, I received a pre-approved offer from one card with a limit of more than โ‚น50,000. (Same as my ICICI credit card). I thus obtained a metal unsecured credit card. And boy, this metal looks and feels just cool :money_mouth_face:. Will stand out from other cards for sure. It has a very premium feel to it. All of these with no annual fee is a perfect deal. One thing Iโ€™d like to mention is that my one card was issued by Federal Bank. I think having a federal bank account and a branch close to my house helped me receive the pre-approved offer.

Just wanted to share my experience.

1 Like

My first credit card was the ICICI Amazon credit card too. Is it just me or is everyone getting it these days? :thinking:

2 Likes