Rewards that don't expire

So i have more than 5 bank accounts and the reasons I need them
PNB- Provides international lounge access without minimum monthly balance and without salary criteria or credit score.
Paytm - Provides Domestic lounge access without MAB expired in March though.
NiYO by DCB - Provides lowest Forex rates i.e charges only VISA exchange rate. Conversion rate is available in app before doing the transaction. Also free unlimited ATM withdrawals Worldwide.
SBI - Virtual debit card (one of the most important feature).
ICICI - Provides Credit card for students and also people can take Credit cards on FD. Helps in building credit score.
Kotak - Provides lot of offer on Flipkart and amazon. There is one more cool feature, you can load money through Debit card to bank account without charges.
HDFC - So after having my credit score from icici. I applied in HDFC because HDFC provides Diners club card with Unlimited lounge access and Golf access.
I still have lot more but these are the main ones and the features I use the most.
As I could see you are planning to provide good rewards and cashback then make sure they donโ€™t have any expiry or something like automatically apply or suggest whenever applicable.

7 Likes

@Dharam_J_T I wonder how you juggle between these accounts and manage all these accounts.

1 Like