Rewards - Offer marketplace on Jupiter šŸ›ļø

If you are allowing to upload and update reports, why are you not allowing to clear the reports. I wish to use jupiter only for banking and bill payment and uploading portfolio i feel too much of information leak.Help me in removing the uploaded portfolio Shawn Pinto

1 Like

@Ankit_Misra I think u couldnt grasp what i said. I wasnt talking about referal system of jupiter. I was talking about system of gopaisa and cashkaroā€¦ THey use some kind of affliate links(referal links :thinking:) to ecommerse website and let users earn by commission. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

watch this in 2X speed

1 Like

@Aswin_Benny Oh yes sure, you meant referral links (affiliate links). Sure I follow what Gopaisa is doing, infact we are also working with affiliate marketing providers.

In our testing, we didnā€™t get conviction on the accuracy of the linked transaction to the cashback for users - and hence decided to not adopt that model just yet (didnā€™t want negative user experience)

Instead we are still serving those offers directly without the commission - cashback chain.

But yes, itā€™s something over time we would again look to do better so we can give users more back for their spends.

2 Likes

I want change my email ID on this account

@Shawnpinto how to remove external portfolio uploaded months backā€¦help me

1 Like

Agree with most replies. None of these offers are useful. Better to clear the clutter. The 1% cashback on debit card and UPI is the most useful one. What if Jupiter collaborates with some bank to offer credit cards like Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and Flipkart axis? Iā€™m not sure if federal Bank issues credit cards.

1 Like

I used a coupon once on DailyObjects. Itā€™s also how I found the website, had no idea it existed before. I use that section since then to explore new websites, assembly is another one of those. Having popular websites there wonā€™t hurt, but I like it the way it is currently as well. I would definitely appreciate some fight discounts though

Should check with this app: https://happycredit.app.link/wa?r=debo9561

They have partnered with AdmitAd and provide instant cashbacks. Jupiter has an advantage as it can track card transactions instantly

Hi Ankit,

Itā€™s great to see Jupiter giving out offers. Here are my thoughts for your questionsā€¦

1. Finding these offers was pretty easy as it has multiple ways to reach.

2. The best of the offers say ā€œon selected productsā€. Also, it can only be availed online not offline stores. Its a little frustrating for me as user because I am not really sure how to check which products can be availed for Jupiter offer. Eg. Boat offer

3. Would love to see more offers on branded products and offers should be redeemable offline with card. Like Skechers or on shopping with Max.

Would love to see much better offers with Jupiter.

1 Like

I was staying at a new city for holidays and was about visit some shops hereā€¦ Here is what fi email was aboutā€¦ I was talking about visiting d-mart and zudio later todayā€¦

Look my email :joy:ā€¦

Iā€™d rather buy Ustraa products from Amazon than their official site.

Their price tags are ridiculous.

1% of Debit card 150 increase to 300 on normal account, PRO account > 500 , Salary Account > 1000
Increase the chances for the new customers encouraging the offer
If we give regular offers like Movie ticket and mobile recharge etc. for the rewards, more people are likely to go for it.

Please give offer mainstream useing app and website , like Amazon Flipkart Myntra messho Zomato sweegy Dominoā€™s KFC bigbusket 1mg Flipkart health+ jio jio Mart reliance digitalā€¦ Which app and website Indian use daily basis

2 Likes

I was came with same thought to post hereā€‹:rofl::rofl:. Yeah Jupiter should Copy HDFCā€™s SmartBuy and Axisā€™s Grab Deal Trick :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As of now Jupiter UPI handle cashback is limited to very few apps like swiggy, amazon etc. Kindly expand it to more apps like Ajio, jiomart, 1mg etc