Request for Manual Review & Reset of Edge+ CSB Credit Card Application – Repeated First-Stage Decline

Dear Jupiter Edge+ CSB Credit Card Team,

I am writing to request a manual review of my Edge+ CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card application and eligibility status.

I have been trying to apply for the Edge+ CSB Credit Card for a long time, but unfortunately, my application associated with my registered Jupiter mobile number gets declined immediately on the very first page, where I enter my mobile number and PIN code.

The unusual part is that:

1. No OTP verification takes place.

2. PAN details are not requested.

3. Aadhaar/KYC is not initiated.

4. The application gets declined immediately after entering the mobile number and PIN code.

5. I previously contacted Jupiter Support regarding this issue and requested a journey reset.

6. After the reset, I tried again, but exactly the same issue occurred.

7. After another 2–3 months, I contacted Jupiter again and tried once more, but the same first-page decline occurred with a different PIN code as well.

8. Recently, I tried applying through the Jupiter website using a different mobile number and my Jaipur correspondence address with PIN code 302029.

9. This time, I was shown a pre-approved Edge+ CSB Bank RuPay Credit Card limit of ₹55,000, as shown in the attached screenshot.

This makes me concerned that my original Jupiter profile/application may have an old application status, internal eligibility flag, cooling-off restriction, or backend application record that has remained stuck, rather than my eligibility being evaluated normally.

I therefore request you to kindly:

Manually review my existing Edge+ CSB application/profile.

Check whether any old/rejected application record or backend flag is preventing me from proceeding.

Confirm the actual reason for the immediate first-page decline.

Check whether my application can be properly reset/re-initiated.

Verify whether PIN code 302029 is currently serviceable for the Edge+ CSB card.

Check the ₹55,000 pre-approved eligibility shown through the alternate website journey and confirm whether I am currently eligible to proceed with the application.

If my registered Jupiter number is blocked/restricted because of an old application, kindly reset/remove the stale application status, if permissible under the bank’s policy.

If manual approval is not possible, please provide the specific reason/category for the rejection and the applicable re-application/cooling-off period.

I understand that the final approval and credit limit are subject to CSB Bank’s internal verification and credit policy. I am not requesting guaranteed approval. I am only requesting that my application be given a proper opportunity to proceed through the normal eligibility/KYC process instead of being automatically declined at the initial mobile-number/PIN-code stage.

I have attached the screenshot showing the ₹55,000 pre-approved limit for reference.

PIN Code: 302029

Product: Edge+ CSB Bank RuPay Credit Carda

Please investigate this as a backend/application eligibility issue and provide me with a clear written resolution.

I would appreciate it if you could also provide me with a complaint/reference number for this request.

Please DM your details to @sumit.kumar. He will check with the bank and revert back. Allow him 3-4 business days to circle back.