Ready. Set. Save! - Savings challenge đŸ€©

Yeah
 I received similar email, although Week 2 is yet to be unlocked.

1 Like

@saurav9680 @Dhruv Yes you’re right. You guys shouldn’t be receiving that email. We’re checking this.

Btw, did you guys get a push notification regarding the same?
The text for the notification was - no deposit no iPhone

I didn’t received any push notification

2 Likes

I havnt got push notification.

3 Likes

Oh okay. We’re having a look at this. Thanks for letting us know guys.

Hi Shawn,

Received an email saying I have been disqualified for missing last week’s deposit.

I have made deposits for both the weeks.

1 Like

@Shawnpinto
I received a mail saying you’re disqualified from the challenge as you didn’t do this week’s deposit.
But my second week just unlocked today and I still have 6 more days left to make the deposit in the app.

1 Like

4out of 5 missed 5 jewels. How does this impact overall lucky draw?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how many jewels you get . What matters is that you do your deposit every week and answer the quiz. Am I right @Shawnpinto

3 Likes

Correct! You’re right. But for every correct answer, you do get jewels for it so
we’re trying to get as many questions correctly! Haha.

1 Like

The quiz doesn’t affect the lucky draw. Check out this post - Ready. Set. Save! - The all new savings challenge (Sneak peak) - #32 by Shawnpinto

1 Like

@Krishnendu_Chowdhury @Tron Thanks for letting us know. We’ll get this checked as well.

2 Likes

Okay since most of us are already participating in the savings challenge

We’re giving away :sparkles:3 Zomato Pro memberships :sparkles: to 3 lucky participants! :partying_face:

Rules:

• DM us with a screenshot of your weekly game quiz scores to our Jupiter handle on Instagram (You’ll find this scorecard in your inbox)
  • 3 lucky winners with a perfect score of 5/5 will get Zomato Pro memberships
  • The winners will be announced on 21 Feb (Monday) - On this thread.
  • Limited time! The story lasts for 24hrs!
5 Likes

give 4/5 atleast 5 /5 is to challening :frowning:

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto i had deposited 1k yesterday in 2nd week challenge its updated in total deposit but not updated in week wise status. and showing you missed your chance. please look into it.

2 Likes

Sure thing! I’d need more details so, pinging you :slight_smile:
Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

I scored 5/5 in the second week quiz
 Didn’t got any mail regarding my score 
checked all folders of gmail

6 Likes

nice way to define something new and better use of jewels now looking forward to it completed week first challenge and all questions. I have one question how much can we earn in jewels per week i got 25 jewels on all right answers please clearify reward system @Shawnpinto

3 Likes

Considering this has been a couple of weeks in, can I join in?

If I do start from Sunday, would I still get a shot at completing six consecutive weeks, and be considered eligible for the iPhone/ prize / slow taaliya? :smile:

1 Like

@Sumit_Chaudhary You get 5 jewels for every correct answer. So if you get 5/5 in a week, you can get 25 jewels. If you do this challenge for 6 weeks, you can earn up to 150 jewels in total. (25x6)

Don’t forget to make the deposit though!

2 Likes