Ready. Set. Save! - Savings challenge 🤩

Some one help me with answers :rofl:

3 Likes

Started with Challenge Answered all questions and all were right.

@Shawnpinto I have one query is it mandatory to give all answer right in all 6 Quiz? for eligibility?

2 Likes

Just want to ask if we not able to answer correctly for the question then can we disqualified from winning iphone 13?

1 Like

Nope. You won’t be disqualified from the challenge if you go wrong in the quizzes.

However, if you miss your deposit you will be disqualified. Also, jewels are earned on the basis of how you perform!

6 Likes

5on 5 this time. One was almost at 0th sec. Fun and enganging and knowledgefull initiate.

3 Likes

4 out of 5 were correct

3 Likes

It showed 0/5 were correct without displaying any questions.

1 Like

@Valo-Chele So the quiz didn’t show up? We’ll need to get this one checked. Lemme ping you.

@nibinesh So the challenge went live yesterday to all users.
Challenge starts on the day you start the savings challenge.

Answering the quizzes correctly does not effect the chances of winning. But It does give you jewels for each correct answer.

3 Likes

What’s the lucky draw criteria

1 Like

Upon successful completion of the Challenge, participants will be selected by a random draw of lots, who will be declared winners and will be eligible to claim the iPhone 13.
There can only be 6 winners in the challenge

The odds of winning the iPhone 13 depends on the number of users who successfully completed the Challenge.

3 Likes

For the folks who already completed their week 1 and 2 challenge, how’s it going?

Do you find the questions a bit hard or too easy? (Personally, I’m a noob. I got like 2/5 and 3/5 for my 1st and 2nd week’s challenge :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

I think week 2 challange is locked .
Fo me it’s showing week 2 will unlocks on 17th feb .

Everyone will have different dates for week challanges ??:thinking:

2 Likes

Yes of course! The challenge starts on the day you start. It’s ‘your’ 6 weeks.

4 Likes

Hahah count me in, anyways in 10sec I even cannot ask answer from google assistant :worried:

4 Likes

Its actually pretty nice, I don’t usually save my money but this is like a motivation. And it’s a game, so nevertheless go back on investment.
Great idea folks

4 Likes

I got 4/5. This is pretty good. 10 secs means only people who know the answer can answer instead of searching on the internet. 10 sec time limit is a great idea!

Kudos to the team for the new initiatives. Exciting!

3 Likes

I just loved the questions of my first quiz.
Although I couldn’t answer all questions correctly but it’s a good challenge considering 10 secs.

4 Likes

Today I received This Email

Hey Saurav!
Last 2 days left to add money to your Saving Challenge Pot. We’ll hate to see you miss out on winning an iPhone :broken_heart:

:rotating_light: If you miss a deposit or withdraw money from your Pot, you’ll also miss out on the Jewels you’ve earned

So, let’s get deposit-ing!

While I can Deposit Only on 18 Feb but As per mail I have to deposit before 18 and there is no option to deposit in Pot

@ShawnPinto

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @saurav9680 . We’ll get this checked. I might need some details, pinging you.

2 Likes