Quick toggle for Dark/Light mode Disappears After Selecting Light Mode

Most of the time, I access the community from my laptop, that too on the dark theme/mode. However, when I click on the light option on the toggle bar, the toggle bar disappears, and I need to manually turn on the dark mode by visiting Profile>Preferences>Interface. When I select the dark mode again, the toggle appears on the top right.
@Shawnpinto

This is known. We’re trying to fix this.
In such cases, folks need to take the long route. (Preference > interface > theme)

Surprised to see you using a desktop :blobthink:
Most of our members uses Mobile instead.

1 Like

He is not the first person to access the community platform from a laptop. I do it as well while I am working.

Fancy!
It’s actually pretty good if it’s on a desktop tbh.

I find using a laptop more comfortable than using a mobile phone. :computer:

1 Like

I am a desktop user. A laptop is when I am too tired to sit.
Usually helps me avoid typos and spelling mistakes.

3 Likes

By the way, where did the space theme go that was present during the initial days? :thinking: :thinking:

It was available until April mid. But then, the theme broke.
It was disabled since.

But since May 4th is coming, it might come back for a day :cool_doge:

Same sur.

2 Likes

same with me i use my phone for less than 2 -3 hrs a day and mostly use either laptop or desktop

Then, here is the final score: :soccer:
Laptop Users- 4- Mobile- 1 @Shawnpinto :grin:

Add one more laptop user :typing_bot:

Also add me in laptop user :grin::grin: sometimes i use laptop :computer:.

2 Likes

Ultimate Defeat @Shawnpinto :rofl: :rofl:

فوز

Note: As this thread has been marked as “Solved” for the issue/bug that was raised, it will be closed a day after the last reply. Therefore, it would be appreciated if all members refrain from posting any further replies. :+1: :+1:

Yay! :party_parrot:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.