Quest for Metal šŸ’³

:exploding_head:

Bhai kisi ko mila or top 10 ki list kab aayegi

12 Good moons and no Metal card lol

1 Like

Smells fishy to me. If the bar is soo high guess I wonā€™t be participating in version 2. Do they expect us to spend 5lakhs or what lol.

4 Likes

Better to just accumulate points/miles in credit card rather than the claimed 5k worth metal card.

3 Likes

Bhai 40 kaise kar liya yr, mene to 20 gold moon kiye the

1 Like

Koi koi tarika hai metal debit card lene ka

You spent approx 6 Lakhs for the metal card?

2 Likes

There were 10 Metal Cards to be be given, if 30 moons were not enough for one of the user to get the Metal card I doubt the bar is too high for me to compete in Future competitions

Hey everyone @here! It is finally the end of the first ever Quest for Metal. The results have been announced on the app yesterday.

Unfortunately, we couldnā€™t announce the names of the winners here due to privacy issues. But we seem to have a Metal Debit Card winner among us right here. Congratulations @ca.amit for winning the METAL! :confetti_ball: :credit_card: Anyone else who has won here?

And and andā€¦we have heard you. We want everyone to participate, play and win. Stay tuned for the next version. Itā€™s bigger, exciting, much more rewarding and full of surprises! And itā€™s coming soon! Pour in your inputs for the next version, we have an eye out here.

Other top 50 ko koi charge de kar mil sakta hai kya? , Mere 20 the gold moons

Can you post the number of Moons accumulated by all the winners, I meant all moons not just Gold Moons for both the Metal card and Accor membership

3 Likes

Introduce Leaderboard for the next quest.

1 Like

RIP to those who went on a spending spree for a card worth 5kā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I hope the next QFM has a leader board and the latest gives meta cards to the top 100 or its not worth trying ā€¦otherwise I will buy or design a Jupiter-themed skin and apply it on my ONE Card metal cardā€¦one card provides the metal card to almost everyone ā€¦and their event was more rewarding. i hope QFM-2 will give competition to the one card event

1 Like

Well, I believe eventually the metal card will trickle down as a option for a certain segment of people like pro or pro salary users for a price.
Yes being competitive for the winning card has its perk and sense of achievement.
But at the end of day people who are having the kind of money to be a top spender might already have ā€œmetalā€ cards from other banks. The value of winning a jupiter metal card for them would not be the same as a person who has not used a metal card yet.

5 Likes

for the current NOTHING event will there be any announcement of winners or the Jupiter team gonna say due to privacy issue we will not revel the winner list.? @Shawnpinto

1 Like

if announcing the winner list is a privacy concern for your teamā€¦then leaderboard is a big privacy concern right ??

2 Likes

I had 7 and still didnt get it

1 Like

I heard thereā€™s something known as ā€˜cometsā€™ coming up. :stars:
@raj_jupiter spare me :blob_worried:

1 Like