On demand salary ( you cannot scam ppl like this)

You mentioned that customer who have salary account with Jupiter are eligible for in demand salary. Now i changed to salary account and when i tried on-demand salary option, then i get message “YOU ARE WAITLISTED”.

Don’t you think this is kinda misleading customer to convert to salary account and later stick eligibility to it? Just horrible.

3 Likes

Does it give you the reason for the wait listing. While i have not used on demand salary feature, initially when I tried, i did get wait listed. When I tried it a few days back after the lab test announcement, i was able to reach the stage of picking the amount and tenure

2 Likes

Exactly, i wrote the same thing. You should’ve mentioned in the promotion that.

Went through all the hassle of changing salary account only to get waitlisted since two months without any timeline

1 Like

It doesn’t give the reason but to become eligible it suggests me to open an SIP and other investment option to increase the probability of ODS. Now it all seem a scam.

1 Like

This may sound me supporting the bank, but even they have to be assured of our credit worthiness before they make the decision to open up the option. Give them sometime. You will see the option open up. My account is not a salary account.

2 Likes