News around the tech space 👨‍💻📰

Hello everyone! :blob:

I am excited to start a new thread in the community dedicated to the latest tech news and developments.

tech news

Blue Purple Futuristic Modern Hologram 3D How To Search Bar Tech Instagram Post

In this thread, we can discuss a wide range of tech-related topics, including but not limited to:

• New product releases
  • Software updates
  • Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
  • Cybersecurity and privacy concerns
  • Emerging technologies such as blockchain
  • Social media trends and developments
  • Gaming news and updates

I encourage everyone to share any interesting updates or other resources related to the tech industry that you come across. Let’s keep this thread a lively and engaging space for discussion and learning.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and insights on the latest tech news!

11 Likes

Sounds exciting. As of now, the most buzz that I have heard is around AI tools.

3 Likes

Do you know any AI chat platform better than chatgpt because chatgpt is very bad even in simple calculations.

3 Likes

The founders have already confirmed that there are certain issues with the output that the platform gives. The buzz is right now around AutoGPT

1 Like

Amazon Prime Membership Prices in India Increased for Monthly and Quarterly Plans.

•Monthly Prime (1 month) now ₹299
•Quarterly Prime (3 months) now ₹599
•Annual Price remains unchanged at ₹1,499

6 Likes

This is inline with a quite a few subscription based platforms where the yearly plans are discounted which ensures user lock in for a year

2 Likes

There’s a buzz around Google’s AI - Bard

This looks pretty good tbh

6 Likes

Were you able to sign up. I tried accessing it and saw a prompt stating that it is not available for our country. I have not tried accessing it using VPN.

1 Like

Nope, couldn’t join it yet.
Could work with a VPN though.

1 Like

It’s rolled out for selected users in the UK and US currently. Btw, I’m excited to try it😇

3 Likes

Mission Bard will be set into motion after I am done for the day.

3 Likes

I want to find out how did it manage embarass Google :joy:

2 Likes

I have gotten access to it sometime back and works well with a vpn when I had tried.

4 Likes

Abey, thank you. That’s the first thing I will try tomorrow.

2 Likes

Abey is right, it works like a charm :blob_thanks:
@yagnesh01 it’s very similar to Chat GPT but the style is different.

Probably because it’s Google themed.

4 Likes

The pricing of JioCinema’s upcoming Premium subscription plans has been leaked prior to it’s official announcement, revealing a daily plan of ₹2 and a 3-month plan for ₹99.

1 Like

It is going to be interesting to see if they continue to bundle it with the Jio Pre-Paid plans.

3 Likes

Motabhai disruption starts!!!

1 Like

Shawn, Abey - I Guess, I will have to wait longer. With a VPN, I at least reached the page to add myself to the waitlist.

jio cinema don’t have any good movies. and paying for ipl streaming is no brainer when we have facebook. without any good content no one is going to pay for jio cinema

2 Likes