News around the tech space πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ“°

HBO content is gonna come soon and some other content will follow soon.

2 Likes

I think I read in an ET article that they intend to onboard quite a few titles in preparation of the paid offering launch towards the end of IPL.

2 Likes

Hey Yagnesh, I had added myself to the waitlist long back so had got a long regarding the access after that I used it with a VPN and worked like a charm.

3 Likes

Hey Abey, that explains the waiting period. I am going to dive in as soon as I get access.

JioCinema app will offer Warner Bros and HBO shows like Game of Thrones, Succession, and the upcoming Harry Potter series through a deal with Viacom18.

1 Like

With this news, it is safe to speculate, Jio Cinema will not be included in the pre-paid recharges.

They may include with the prepaid recharge with introduction of new plans.

1 Like

ipl is not that exciting for me now i used to watch and play cricket (gully) a low now cricket is boring for me kinda like golf

1 Like

Pratyay, you seem to young as compared to me. I am 40. So, I am sure; you still can enjoy a few rounds of gully cricket.

2 Likes

i am half of your age :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I think they might include the jiocinema premium subscription with the jio postpaid plans for a trial or something maybe.

5 Likes

That explains the enthusiasm!! Attaboy!!

2 Likes

@here I would like to take a moment to kindly request everyone to please try to stay on thread topic. While it’s natural for conversations to take unexpected turns, it’s important to respect the original purpose of the thread and keep the discussion focused.

This will help ensure that everyone’s contributions are valuable and meaningful, and that the thread remains a useful resource for future readers.

5 Likes

Understood and agree.

1 Like

Agreed, thanks for the notice @saurabh.s
On that note, If casual chatting is something you’d like to have, would you prefer to have chat channels?

You don’t have to create threads/comments.
There will be separate chat boxes and you can add/remove X. amount of people in it.

Is this something you’d like to have?

• Chat feature? Yes!
  • Not sure, would like to try.
  • Not interested.

0 voters

:blob_thanks:

5 Likes

Is it similar to slack or discord ?

2 Likes

Seems to be similar to Slack.

2 Likes

Yes, similar to slack!

5 Likes

I’d like to give it to try. It will ensure, the community board remains for product-related discussions.

Shawn, the only question here would be - today when a thread is started, everyone in the community can view and participate. How would that work in the chat channel?

3 Likes

Indeed @Dinesh_Gupta , ChatGPT should not be relied upon for solving calculations. As @Shawnpinto mentioned, it would be interesting to witness the full range of capabilities that Bard possesses. While it’s commonly believed that the next world war would be fought over water resources, the growing prominence of AI technology raises the possibility of an AI war in the future.

1 Like