News about Neo Banks ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

You can see many complaints on this community.

It doesnโ€™t take that long. Drop a post here in the community. Wait for the customer service folks to reach out to you (if this does happen to you), and theyโ€™ll fix it in a day or two.

Reality is different my friend!.. Tell me any case regarding account blocked which is solved within 2-3 days NOPE? Hahaha Over-confidence!..

1 Like

No doubt. Theyโ€™re so hippy! Have you seen their site and the terms they use? :exploding_head:

1 Like

They do far less than we do, but their website feels super cool n simple lol.

1 Like

Yesterday i received IDFC wow but i donโ€™t like the colour :frowning::frowning: itโ€™s different from actual imageโ€ฆ

Sure is different. Itโ€™s more light-ish red n silver. They could have worked on that.

But I do kinda like the fact itโ€™s a visa infinite and not a signature.

1 Like

Bye bye Niyo Global & other Fintech Start-up for not trusting our indian banks!.. This bank showes bank account as a credit card in credit bureau LoL :joy:

2 Likes

Will it effect my credit card?
Cause i have one credit card by sbm bank india, also i have fixed deposit with them, should i worry about this?

This hits INDmoney the most. SBM powered their desi banking side of things, and now with that gone theyโ€™ll be scrambling to find a replacement.

Iโ€™d say this is banking lobby done right. Or maybe Iโ€™m wrong, who knows!

I think we are just going crazy here :smiley: - it will definitely affect fintechs like Nium and IndMoney - who use SBM to make foreign transfers or investments.

But FDs are a different ball game.

Full list of affected startups: https://www.sbmbank.co.in/smart_banking/remittance.php

1 Like

Nope!.. You can use your credit card without any problem. But Iโ€™ll suggest you to take exit as soon as possible

1 Like

Nowadays this neo bank are becoming worst and worst day by day this guy received a notice from cyber cell? For just transferring his own money from his mool account to another bank?

Please note this is (unverified)

5 Likes

Niyo Desi Bank.

2 Likes

Anyone received this.
Also @Shawnpinto when will ios app be available for the same?

2 Likes

@Mukesh_kumar_Bharti I received!.. but I requested to delete the wallet account as well because its useless.

2 Likes

Why do you hate Jupiter so much? I donโ€™t think there is requirement for it.

HahahA!.. soon you will understand once you faced what I faced :disappointed_relieved::thinking:!..

There is not a single reason its a tons of reason to do thisโ€ฆ I am not a single person here there are many

1 Like

Recently applied for Axis Ace!

Can you please tell about the issue in short? Did they solve your issues?
If not, @Shawnpinto please solve the issue to avoid negative feedback about Jupiter.

2 Likes