News about Neo Banks ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

I ordered my card what about you?

2 Likes

The app is available on play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.credenc.flex&gl=US

@Shawnpinto @Jiten I see so many startups jumping into prepaid card space. Is it worth it given the recent RBI regulations? Arenโ€™t some of them bound to fail in long term? Whatโ€™s your take on it?

Load money via credit card available? Is there any charge for loading money with card?

2 Likes

Yesss!..

I already shared this on this community. But yaar UI is so awesome wow just wowโ€ฆ

Iโ€™d rather they start with secured credit cards. Way less riskier, and bound to keep RBI at bay.

Plus mooooooar customers n โ‚นโ‚นโ‚น.

Ltf physical card ?

1 Like

Yess. Today my card is dispatched alsoโ€ฆ

1 Like

Update: Just got my IDFC FIRST WOW Credit card (phew thatโ€™s a mouthful). Not metal, but feels premium n classy.

Aaaaaand, itโ€™s a visa infinite! :sweat_smile:

Wohoo! Impressed by Packaging!.. But Versatile shipped the card. They shipped the Galgal Card as well?

2 Likes

I was seeing people owning many debit cards, being an 18 y.o I donโ€™t have that many requirements. So I closed my axis bank and bob bank account and am using only Jupiter. I am confident that Jupiter will improve all the flaws and be the top neo-banking app in the country.

Mine just shippedโ€ฆ letโ€™s seeโ€ฆ

1 Like

Any charges for loading with credit card?

you can turn me on with a touch.

The poor intern who came up with that tagline needs a raise. And a cuppa coffee :smile:

Fab pckaging.

1 Like

Recently I was going through my mails and found about this new kotak 811 debit card design. The card looked attractive with its dual tone color finish.

From a design perspective I like this card, other than that there is nothing special and it costs 299+GST as well.

3 Likes

Be careful with account blocking problems. By chance if gets blocked forget your money for 6-8 monthsโ€ฆ

Yeahhโ€ฆ looking fabulousโ€ฆ

1 Like

Itโ€™s scary. But on a serious note, are users facing account blocking problems and even if it gets blocked does it take 6-7 months to resolve the issue?

2 Likes