News about Neo Banks ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

I am active on this community since Shawn has not joined the Jupiter. and every fintech/banks get negative feedbacks!.. You canโ€™t except every excellent feedbacks. Its all about customer experience I know some have good experience like you and some have bad experience like me!.. For example Fampay is running a offer where you get โ‚น400 cashback if you buy some books from Classmate but there servers so so so bad every single add money is failing. Customer support is sooo stupid I canโ€™t say. If you ask them to resolved it they will say we have issued the refund Lol what am asking them and what they are replying its also known as (Copy Paste) Customer jaye bhad mein hum karenge copy paste easy peasy

1 Like

We are all here for feedback and beta testing. Thereโ€™s no love or hate relationship.

Iโ€™m a product consultant and product manager and have learnt to keep emotions, prejudices and reservations away from a โ€œproductโ€ as my policy.

1 Like

I think Niyo global started onboarding people in their secured CC :thinking:. Just recieved an invitation. Minimum amount of FD is 5K.

โ€œโ€ The SBM Niyo Global Secured Credit Card comes with great features:

:zap:Zero forex markup charges on international transactions
:zap:FD gives an interest rate of 6.75% per annum
:zap:Visa Infinite with amazing rewards and benefits
:zap:No TCS deducted for spends even beyond 7 lakhs
No credit score required โ€œโ€

1 Like

I got it, man! Sorry if I hurt your feeling.

1 Like

A credit card without any reward points structure is useless.

3 Likes

I hope a version of Earth exists in this universe where you have โ€œYou can turn me on with just a touch.โ€ instruction manuals for just about anything.

3 Likes

A lot of startups around finance face a regulatory threat anyways, because the space is heavily regulated (for the better).
Many startups will go on lengths to tell you how their la-la-land offers you 0.001% higher benefits than the rest. And theyโ€™ll keep launching products to sell you.

When this heat cools down, youโ€™d start seeing the actual game. The startups not fidgeting around the fine line of regulations are the better ones, as of now.

2 Likes

Did the devloper tried it in literal sense or maybe they wrote the discription when they were listening to โ€˜Blinding lightsโ€™ by โ€˜weekndโ€™.
We will never know it for sure, It will remain a mystery

1 Like

Are no problem I am just sharing it!..

1 Like

There could be a great spectrum of reasons for mobile verification failing - including a rooted phone. Use hisab se SBI app shows downtime at random times without even a maintenance notification - will you stop trusting SBI?

My strict personal policy is not to keep more than 5 lakhs in any single bank account and not more than 10k in any Prepaid Instrument. Baki RBI deke lega.

2 Likes

Hey, Manish. Greetings from Jupiter!

This isnโ€™t the experience we would like you to have. We will connect via DM and get your issue addressed.

They did in back in nov-dec

You are safe my friendโ€ฆ

Fi money new features looking good :sunglasses: cradit score checking and displaying UI and UX, also launched US stocksโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Can you please share some details on the US Stocks features

Yep, love their take on Experian. Fiโ€™s credit score check looks simple and elegant.

Not as detailed as OneScore, but still a step in the right direction. Hope Jupiter comes up with something similar.

2 Likes

Did you get access to US stocks feature? :hushed: To me its just a screen. :blob_think:

1 Like

Do you think if they are planning something else too? Like cc or something?

2 Likes

I hope so.

1 Like