News about Neo Banks 🗞️

Fi started tiers of account and annual charges on debit cards *

4 Likes

Free ATM withdrawals only at fed atms in India tho?

Fi is launching US stocks investments.

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

they started paying for card re issuance which was free for 1st re issuance too.

So has Jupiter. Glad to see a parity here. Making cards and shipping them does cost money.

What makes it really hard for me to leave Fi is their MR experience. I’ve waaaaaay too many Fi-coins in my kitty that makes me too lazy to leave.

Spoiler territory- I’m about to reach 1 Lakh Fi-coins pretty soon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

do they really have much value or just like Cred coins ?

P.S. - I left fi very early before joining Jupiter because they asked me to write a physical letter to change e-mail id and visit branch.
I badly needed to change the email id back then as the old one was compromised.

Fi does have some decent buys, but you have to buy from them, and not a diff platform.

Here’s some of the stuff I see:

1 Like

Sometimes they give me awesome reeemptions like a BookMyShow / Swiggy ₹500 coupon for 1000 Fi coins.

I don’t spend my coins much. I kinda like watching them grow. It’s only redemptions like these that make me use them.

I use fi whenever federal bank offers come up or for any eNach Mandates

3 Likes

I did too, until I got my Amex cc. Now I use my fi just as a way to pay off my credit card bills, and maybe a couple of other debit card only transactions like rent and emis.

Sure racked up a ton of fi coins with them.

1 Like

Fi card works in federal sale offer ?

3 Likes

yes

1 Like

I tried in flipkart, It didn’t applied

1 Like

Earlier it used to but now it doesn’t.

I redeemed fi coin for Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, sweegy, uber vouchers :joy: sum of total 10k from the day i active account, i also have salary account :new_moon_with_face:

Is there any changes nach ?

After sometime redemption, they disappear the voucher too , maybe user sufficient voucher limited, :joy: i prefer to Amazon voucher, but they don’t give me , after some.

You can change it easily by fed net banking or mobile banking app .

1 Like

Nothing is free in the world, they’re trapped us ( like, jio) :joy: