New Bill payments feature

Good post, @Aswin_Benny … I’m curious about how the electricity bill feature is going to work.

1. I already paid mine a week ago. It’s odd to not see the amount show up on the screen, even if it’s ₹0

2. will it auto pull up my bill from here on? I tried heading back into that section, but I was unable to find it. If it doesn’t auto populate (like Paytm does), it needs to.

Sauce:

I dont think currently the bills are auto generated. Everytime i had to manually enter cconsumer id to get the bill.

@Shawnpinto check the screenshot, eventhough bill amount is 0 , i am getting a notification on homescreen.

Screenshot from 2022-07-17 15-12-30

1 Like

Pay bill feature is missing for me as well but I am a lab tester :smiling_face_with_tear:.

Wait till tomorrow afternoon I’d say. I’m sure by then @Shawnpinto will sort this out for y’all :raised_hands:

Shawny is on a much needed weekend break, and probably bopping to his favorite music! :eye_in_speech_bubble:

Thoughts n prayers! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

are u not seeing this banner too? “bill payments”

Shawn’s interview :rocket:

I just paid for piped Gas via this feature, the settlement time is 3-5 working days.

So till then it’s a wait until a receipt is generated by the merchant.

1 Like

Such a big shot now. Bribing his colleagues for an interview. JK :sweat_smile:

Also, “He single-handedly manages the Jupiter community and interacts” :wink: #SuperShawn

Jupiter can’t do much here, AFAIK. It’s a BBPS thing. And, it’s pretty reliable :v:

1 Like

No banner for me…

1 Like

@here Wooohoo! Looks like the surprise worked :party_parrot:
Yes, we’re making this official guys. This will be rolled out to all of Community + Jupiter lab testers.

For those who can’t see it yet, you will see it soon.

1 Like

@Shawnpinto Why no prepaid mobile recharge? I can’t test the Pay Bills features as none of my bills are due :grimacing:

Also, any plans to add CC billers outside the BBPS platform? Axis, HDFC, ICICI, SBI etc. you know the drill!

1 Like

Is there a plan to support other credit cards ? Currently it only shows me an option for BoB cards.

Hold up, Shawn is Ashish Chanchlani? :flushed:

Sauce:

@nateavi They look similar :thinking:

1 Like

Nooo :sweat_smile::grimacing:

Any info @Shawnpinto? :eyes:

A wide announcement will be made this week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So turns out, once your bill is generated at the service provider, Jupiter automatically notifies us in the section for payment due.

This is awesome. The only negative point here is that settlement cycle is 3-5 working days, which is understood.