ADD Prepaid mobile recharge, LiC India payment

Please add more payment lists,
Such as prepaid mobile recharge, LIC India payment, movies booking like Paytm.

1 Like

Hello @Vignesh-hegde, welcome to the community!
I would like to request that you update the app to the latest version, as the option for prepaid mobile recharge is now available. As for LIC payment and movie booking, we can expect these features to be added in the near future.
You can see details here:

1 Like

Some exciting news coming today :v:
@Vignesh-hegde

1 Like

Prepaid Mobile recharge feature is finally here📱

@Vignesh-hegde Since You have joined Today only, Please double-check whether the feature is there or not.

Note:

• If you don’t see it yet, it would mean you’ve joined the Community a bit later
  • In that case, you will get access to the feature in 2-3 weeks when it rolls out to a larger audience

Hi Thank you for adding LIC bill payment in jupiter. One issue i found is that when LIC bill is generated i wont get payment reminder, rather i should keep checking every now and then to see if bill is generated.

@Vignesh-hegde I actually have events set-up in my calendar to remind me of Insurance premium payments.

I do understand that it’s automated in other apps like Amazon, Cred. But I feel that when once you pay through multiple apps, they all start sending you reminders. You would pay through one service and the other services still send you reminders. Even after you pay the bills on time, you start getting these reminders and make you confused whether you paid it or not.

I need to look into deactivating those reminders. :grimacing: