Looking for feedback on priority banking support experience

Hi everyone!

I’m Amatya, part of the Customer experience team here at Jupiter :jupiter:

I am looking to get inputs from our community members for priority/prefered banking services. If you have priority or prefered membership status in other banks, we would like to know the following:

1. What are some of the benefits of priority banking that you appreciate the most?
  2. Have you reached out for help to the bank? If yes, what are some of the differentiated customer support services you received as a priority member?

Do mention the name of the bank and priority tier for the services.
Looking forward to hearing the community’s thoughts in this :rocket:

3 Likes
  1. With Priority Banking, we get a dedicated Relationship Manager (RM) who is always available to help regarding any issues. As there is a dedicated relationship manager, there is no need to go to the branch every-time and almost everything can be done online such as email as the RM personally knows you. Other perks include:

A) Dedicated Priority Banking Debit Card with branding, with more rewards, lounge access, waived off fees and premium support.

B) No need to stand in line as ordinary customers. Priority Banking members get to relax at the lounge when visiting banks in person.

C) Preferential rates. Such as higher FD rates than normal customers and lower mortgage rates.

D) WorldWide Recognition of Priority Banking Status with multinational banks.

E) Pre-Approved Credit Card without need to show income. For me I got a pre-approved Credit Card with monthly limit of 3 lakhs.

F) No fess during Cash Withdrawn at any ATM in India. Fees Waived.

G) Forex Fees waived.

2. Yes I reached out to the bank, to be specific my Relationship Manager, who handles everything, and forwards critical issues or requests to the dedicated team. He stays in touch and always provides me personalised support. I added him on WhatsApp and is quite convenient. What is different is the fact that, the bank personally knows you, VIP treatment by bank, and no need to wait in line etc at physical branches. The perks offered are also quite attractive.

Bank Details of my Priority Banking Experience:

Bank: Standard Chartered Bank India Limited

This bank is in many countries and my membership in one extends to wherever I go. For example if I open an account with Standard Chartered Singapore, I am automatically enrolled in the Priority Banking service there, and get the perks specific to that region as well.

1 Like