(Limited time event) Grab Rs. 500 FREE Gold 🤯

Hello everyone :wave:t4:

We’ve got some surprises for you!
It’s raining FREE gold on Jupiter, and you can get your hands on it too.

FD gold event

Limited time event 🗓️

Book an FD of ₹10,000 or more on Jupiter and upgrade to Jupiter PRO. 25 lucky winners will be chosen every day during the campaign to stand a chance to win Digital Gold worth ₹500!

Screenshot_2023-02-27_at_12.57.13_PM-removebg-preview-2

Event details 📄

• To be eligible, book an FD of ₹10,000 or more between Feb 24th and March 5th, 2023.
  • Maintain the FD till at least 31st March, 2023
  • Upgrade to Jupiter PRO by April 3rd, 2023.
  • 25 lucky winners will be chosen every day during the campaign duration.
  • Winners will be announced in the first week of April 2023.
  • Now, your FD balance will count towards your NRV and help you become PRO

Event duration 🗓️

February 24th, 2023 - March 5th, 2023.

Winner announcement 🏆

The winners will be informed through Email and WhatsApp in the first week of April 2023.

Navigation 🔍

Check the rewards page for more details :slight_smile:

This is your chance to earn more than ever! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to win Digital Gold worth ₹500.

Open a Federal bank FD on Jupiter today and upgrade to Jupiter PRO for a chance to win.
Good luck! :rocket:
@trust_level_0

5 Likes

@Ritik_Roy i am already a Pro and Salary account user. Am i still eligible for this contest?

@yagnesh01 This offer is currently open to specific PRO and Savings account users, not to Salary users.

1 Like

specific PRO and Savings account users
What is the criteria for specific

@niranjan_kumar There is no logic as such. Just clarifying, by ‘specific’ we mean that we rolled it out to a fixed number of users. The users were selected at random basis and had to be non salary accounts.

1 Like

Do users agree with this kind of concept? This is not some lab/beta testing. If you are running any kind of promotions it should be for all users.
I am salary account holder. I understand you removed entire salary holders from the promotion for some reason. But it should be available for all pro users.

Seeing same kind of issue with reward point system in different thread. Where some users are getting 5% and 1% cashback with same accounts. This will definitely impact credibility of JUPITER.

1 Like

Understandable.
This must be the thread you are referring to - Why this partiality Team Jupiter? User Specific 5x Rewards Launched On Debit Card and UPI spends - #5 by Shawnpinto

This is an example of such campaigns mentioned here. There are campaigns which are available to some or sometimes for all.

What we can do is include a larger segment (with community perhaps) this also acts as special access for being part of the forum.

Thoughts? :grin:

If u start above thread or any kind of thread in community everyone in community will start to check that out. If you have any specific promotions for limited users, it’s better not to post in community.

You can notify those who are eligible for promotions on mail/msg/notifications. So that no one question/disbelief Jupiter on being partial. This is my personal opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Niranjan.
We’ll keep these things in mind going forward :slightly_smiling_face:

Apart from this, would the above campaign interest you? Since you’re a salary account holder and not PRO.

Event wise, let us know what you like/didn’t like.
This helps us too.