We’ve got some Akshaya Tritiya surprises for you!
It’s raining Cashback on Jupiter and you can get your hands on it too.
What’s more? You can win a TVS Jupiter bike
🚨 Limited time event 🚨
Buy Digital Gold on Jupiter and get up to 2.5% instant Cashback. One lucky winner will get a TVS Jupiter bike
- To earn 1% Jewels, buy Digital Gold worth ₹100-₹499 (for Salary and Pro users only)
- To earn 1.5% Jewels, buy Digital Gold worth ₹500-₹9,999 (all)
- To earn 2% Jewels, buy Digital Gold worth ₹10,000-₹24,999 (all)
- To earn 2.5% Jewels, buy Digital Gold worth ₹25,000 or more (all)
- Buy Digital Gold worth ₹10,000 or more in a single transaction and stand a chance to win a TVS Jupiter bike (all)
- Amounts for Gold purchase are applicable per transaction (one-time or Habit) For e.g., buy Digital Gold worth ₹500 in a single transaction to earn 1.5% Jewels
- Jewels will be credited instantly to your Jewels balance (1 Ĵ = 1 ₹). Convert these to cash or turn them to more Gold!
- Pro and Salary users will continue to earn 1% Jewels up to ₹150 per month outside of this offer period (17th- 23rd April)
Offer valid for a limited period.
Who can participate? 🤔
Where can I find this? 🔍
Check the rewards page for more details.
This is your chance to earn more than ever! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to win massive Cashback.
Not the best time to buy digital gold
Digital gold is not a good option for investment, 3 % gst applicable and there is huge defence between buying and selling price
hey @Sai_Charan! This is an Akshaya Tritiya offer so only the stars and planets can determine the timing of the offer.
We wanted to bring attractive rewards for users who want to buy gold on the festival but prefer to go digital.
sgbs are far better option in general than digital gold
You are right, i am also not a fan of Digital Gold.
Just recently buy Gold worth 103 and now it is 99 something in value present.
It is better to invest in Mutual Fund rather than Gold
Similar to others here, I too am not fond of digital gold and prefer physical gold instead. Long ago, tried investing in digital gold on Kreditbee app, but after seeing the redemption charges and the final amount I received, never tried after.
Nonetheless, I applaud the one from the Jupiter Team who fixed the grand prize - TVS Jupiter. He or she truly deserves a raise. Creativity at its best.
If someone buyed gold that time and hold it till now it could have been profit
“Gold is always Gold” and that is why gold is considered a valuable investment. I recommend that you read the article titled “Why does India love to invest in gold?” in the “Learn with Jupiter” section on the Jupiter app.
But the sell price is quite low. So still in loss.
SGBs are always recommended above digital gold. I am saying this even after investing in digital gold.
SGB is the best option to invest in gold. Gold ETFs are second best option.
Please reply me official website kisko scooty mili h, please name batao
Even I wanna know who’s the winner
@Shawnpinto Winners for this event announced?
Hey @Ayush_Verma Welcome to the community