Latest App Update (Choose Your Account Option)

Just now i updated my app after in Setting there is Choose your Account option in green
colour After clicking on that it show jupiter account type pending verification or verified…

i don’t think it should be there as soon i go in setting first visible thing is that only.

Also For Verified user that option is of no use

3 Likes

@Shawnpinto can you please shed some light on the above savings and savings verified. It’s the thing related with full kyc right? Are there other variants coming with extra benefits?

Hello, the basic savings account is valid for a year and comes with handpicked benefits. Whereas a verified savings account is permanent and offers more features and rewards. Go to ur Jupiter App’s settings for more details. Thanks!

1 Like

But why is there an option after all.
It was far better in the earlier version of the app.

Hey @DEBASISH_SAHU, Good morning! Basic savings account means that the user is yet to complete their video verification and it is there in the App since the beginning. Hope that clarifies ur doubt! Thanks.

Yes its in App from starting But on Homepage it show account type and from there user can complete vkyc.
So it should not be in settings … if anyone will go setting its like we are getting options to choose from multiple account like saving account or current option … In latest version it looks like this so you should modify somehow

4 Likes

Feedback duly noted, @saurav9680. Thanks!

1 Like

Agreed, even i too felt the same.

1 Like

Okay, I knew that but my account was already verified and now there’s a confusion in the app.

2 Likes

Ah looks like you guys seen the “Choose your account option” on the app recently! Psst, its needed for an upcoming feature. We’ll reveal it soon :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Multiple accounts in app feature?

1 Like

AmpleAmusingHoneybadger-size_restricted

No spoilers for this one :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

It’s going to be an account with additional features but you need to maintain a decent MAB.

1 Like

Saw something along the lines of a Pro Salary account :grinning:

4 Likes