Jupiter Pots

Hi, I’ve been using Jupiter for a while.
I have one suggestion regarding “JUPITER POTS”.

I’ve segregated my Pots according to my needs for example, Shoes, Books, travel Etc.
Now Instead of withdrawing money from the POT . Can we directly pay it through Pot account ?

For instance: Every Month I keep aside 1000 Rs to purchase books. If a book cost me 273 rs firstly I’ve to transfer it to to my Jupiter account and then Pay. Instead It will be great if I can directly pay it through Pot. So that I get an idea also How much money is left for me to buy more books in that peculiar Amount. ( Only for the pots with No-Lock in Period)

Also, While Withdrawing the money - Suggestions say
1)Saved enough
2)lending to friend
3) unexplanned expenses
4)cash crunsch
5)Economic collapse
6)I don’t wish to say

Now it will be great If we can add another option like " Only withdrawing some amount for expense".

Regards
Navneet Kaur
Product designer
Thanks

7 Likes

I did had the same concern

But I have the only option to destroy pot.

Lets say out of pot of 1000 i meed 263.
I am destroying the pot first pay 263 out of 1000 which got transferred to my account then creating new pot of left over money again

Am I missing a feature here?

Regards
Bilal

Hai @Bilal24 , Good morning and a warm welcome to the Jupiter Community! :wave:
I must say, the suggestions made by @Navneet are really impressive! :+1:
However, upon closer examination, you’ll notice that you can take advantage of a feature called “Withdraw Money” located under More Options.
To access it, simply follow these steps: More Options > Withdraw Money > select reason > continue > enter amount > enter MPIN.

By doing so, you’ll be able to transfer the required amount of money to your Jupiter account instead of completely destroying the pot.

Yes, I too agree that paying directly from the pot would be a great feature, if implemented.

Hi @razack

Thanks

found the option

It will Actually be really helpful

1 Like