Jupiter Payments Page

Idea is having a simple url… something like url/myid and it would have all ways to receive payments from users. It will have options to payme through UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card… you get the idea.

That way I can receive payment from my small side gigs and receive payments or simply having a fixed place on internet where people can pay me on Jupiter can be awesome.

3 Likes

Its like the one by razorpay . It would certainly attract many youtubers and content creators. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah. More importantly my clients/peers can send money to me in any way they find convenient.

3 Likes

These platforms charges are what keeps me from using them.

If Jupiter has its own payments page then it would be really revolutionary.

3 Likes

I really agree with it. I had used razorpay to get donations for my channel :sweat_smile:. The user friendliness of razorpay is really awesome. I could make :
1.payments page
2.Set minimum and max amount
3.customise URL to the page
4.Add headers, text and a logo to it
5.Allow UPI, netbanking, cards to pay
6.Comes with 4-5 preset designs of the page…

I stopped using them because they charge too much and I had issues with them on releasing the money to my bank account.

There are lots of neobanks out there, some like fi is better than jupiter in terms of banking and features… Payments page could be something that could propel jupiter.

Payment page should be more customer centric. Thats my view on this :upside_down_face:

2 Likes