Jupiter PAN India Availability

Wow this is the response I get after trying and waiting for so many months. I even asked previously also whether they service PAN India or not, if Jupiter Team would’ve given me correct info that time then I wouldn’t have to waste so much time and effort for Jupiter. All these FirstList position, referals, all these community posts. All in Waste.

FYI in this year itself I have opened Axis Bank account and all communications including physical bank statements comes perfectly every month via India Post. I even live just opposite of Post Office.

I have applied ICICI Bank Credit Card also this year and everything comes perfectly to my place.

And if I consider Fintech companies then I got Slice Card not even 1 month ago and it also came perfectly via Indian Post. Their Finance Partners are also not much popular, still they service all India.

On the other hand you guys have Federal Bank as finance partner here. And nearest Federal Bank Branch from my place is 40 Km away. So Bank non availability not an issue.

I have seen post in this community itself that you guys sent Debit Cards via Indian Post. So Logistic can’t be an issue.

Now here comes some hidden servicebility issue which you may don’t want to disclose. It’s Fine. But atleast you could’ve taken FirstList applications and referals only after taking pin code as an inputs, If you knew from the start that you won’t service PAN India. Then so many people like me won’t have to waste their time and effort on this false promise.

1 Like