Jupiter is not found in my Aadhar bank mapper

I checked my aadhar bank linking status today and i could not find Jupiter bank in it, I could find other banks that i use in it . SBI is also not available in it.

URL: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper

I did a check on this for applying a central government scholaship. Here is the instruction they gave
Screenshot from 2022-07-28 11-11-00

1 Like

I think DBT ( Direct Benefit Transfer) facility is not started by jupiter till yet.

2 Likes

@Satyajit_Singh That explains it… I contacted jupiter customer care and i was told to refresh the adhar site :joy:

I went to sbi and requested for adding it.

2 Likes

Since federal handles the account, shouldn’t it be them? :thinking:

4 Likes

@nateavi not sure about it. I asked jupiter customer care but they dont know abou it… What i did with sbi is that i went to the branch and they took my fingerprint and things

2 Likes

Most of times this aadhaar site shows only 1 linked account even if we have multiple aadhaar linked accounts.

1 Like

@0Abhi0 i just want to make sure. Its for my scholarship

3 Likes

Hmm! You can use aeps cash withdrawal at micro atms to confirm aadhaar seeding status of federal bank.
Or
You can choose Paytm payments banks for DBT. It is comparatively easy to select:
Paytm Bank → Services → All services → Government schemes → Opt in.

1 Like

@0Abhi0 let me try paytm oayments bank. I always wanted to make an account in it :sweat_smile:

Hmm! You should try. With DBT, the payment authentication via fingerprint is also a nice feature but debit card charges is high â‚ą 250 per annum.

1 Like

Yes. I tried completing KYC on paytm bank but agent told me my PAN card should have my father’s name as a different field :smiling_face_with_tear:.

I should wait few days. I have already given request for enabling it on my sbi account.

2 Likes

At a given time only one bank account can be used to receive the DBT benefits.

The bank mapper does not show all accounts opened by using a particular Aadhar Number, instead it shows the account that has been explicitly mapped for availing DBT benefits.

Once the SBI request gets processed. Your old bank will automatically get de-linked and you will only see SBI in the bank mapper.

2 Likes

@Arjun_Salyan thnx :zap:. I gave my seeding request for sbi account on july 29 2022. It never got updated in the uidai site but recieved sms from sbi that seeding procedure is initiated