Jupiter 2.0 redesign | Introducing a new experience

Since the colors have changed, will there also be a redesign of the debit card?

So nice to hear about the progress. But why is my account still frozen?

Anticipating help and action

I was wondering the same thing. @Shawnpinto can you share something with us?

1 Like

Was super fun being there and interacting with you all! :smile: Had a great time, hope there are more of these and I can participate too.

ATB guys! Nail it! :facepunch:

3 Likes

@Shubham_Gupta @axa The debit card design won’t be changing at the moment.
The current design has the giant J at the center.

1 Like

On demand salary abhi tk nhi di na card diya h jbki me apka bohot old customer hu or mera cibil transaction bi ache h jupiter me

That’s for clarifying! I hope you all will consider changing it in the future, since the papaya might look out of place now.

the new theme seems so boring , I just became nostalgic by seeing the new and very light color palette , thinking about the future experience of the app :confounded:

2 Likes

You guys need a better ux consultant. And ui designer

3 Likes

I am waiting for the update but not yet received. I am excited to use and share my experience about Jupiter 2.0

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Some updates, the app redesign update is being uploaded on the stores (iOS + Android), However, users will be getting the app updates from Monday onwards.

6 Likes

Not a fan of new color pallette of the new redesign. Really gonna miss the OG Jupiter colors, THE SPACE THEME.

3 Likes

Hi,
please enable this feature in your new app:

Allow Google pay to link with Jupiter Debit card.

Add an contactless payment option in the app itself for the phones which have NFC hardware.

Other banks like axis bank allow to add their debit card with Gpay and allows phones which has in built NFC hardware, to make contactless payments.

3 Likes

The entire fintech and finance world is covered in boring blue or greyscale. I used Jupiter precisely because of SpaceFire theme! Jupiter should stand out from all the other grown up boring apps and service in the Finance and Fintech world.
I understand Finance is serious business and users would like to focus on numbers. However, the key element is to not have a crowded or distracting UI. Fun colors lower visual stress when looking at serious things like numbers and are more inviting to users.
Sometimes I fire up the Jupiter app just because it is so pleasing on the eyes. With boring colors, I would only open the app when strictly needed.

13 Likes

I like the new design layouts, but yeah the color scheme is too dull :confused:

3 Likes

When the update will come

Update: The update is live and is released for 5% of the users at the moment. It will ramp up this week and should reach 100% soon.

Please make sure you have the latest app version to get the new redesign update.

6 Likes

Waiting to get it tested :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

What’s the latest version of the app ? Is it version 2.6.6 ?

2 Likes