Is it possible to open a Fi account when you already have a Jupiter account?

Is it possible to do so? If not, how can I migrate to Fi?
I see several discussions on the internet but many are conflicting and some are even outdated.

Welcome to the community @Shamil_Sherhan
I believe there’s no problem with simultaneously opening both Fi and Jupiter. In fact, I had accounts with both, but I recently closed my Fi account.

Btw, Why you need to migrate to Fi from Jupiter?

I’m trying out both the banks to find out which one suits me the most. Why did you close the Fi account?

You can open more accounts via one KYC, all accounts are in deferent varient… But all accounts linked with one federal Bank customer ID… You can open Jupiter, fi , ind money federal, federal regular savings, salary, current, PMJDY one also

I have 4 account with federal Bank

1 Like

@Shamil_Sherhan I previously held various neo bank accounts such as NiyoX (Equitas), Omnicard, and more. However, I’ve closed all of them except for Jupiter because I no longer use those services.
When comparing Fi and Jupiter, I find Jupiter to be more user-friendly in my experience. Additionally, the Jupiter community significantly influenced my decision to stick with Jupiter.

Please explain how to open a fi acc using the same mobile no. & mail used in jupiter acc.

I opened both accounts in 2021 (Recently closed my Fi account).
There were no issues at that time, don’t know whether things are changed now. Btw, what error message are you getting while trying to open fi account?

Yes i have recharged and tried multiple time. Not working

Clear all data of the app and then give all permission including SMS reading and writing.

And turn on always on this app . Then restart your phone and try again with same mobile number but deferent email ID.

Fi is more customer centric and reliable