Introducing - Portfolio Analyser đź“ť

Hey guys,

The Portfolio Analyser is available in the app now! You can find it in the money tab.
This is on the Jupiter website as well. Under resources → Portfolio Analyser

So, what is the portfolio analyser and how does it work?

The Portfolio Analyser gives you a report that helps you understand your portfolio performance and risk. You can discover hidden fees, compare your funds to top performing sectors, and see your risk exposure level. The process is quick & fully automated. We take in your consolidated mutual funds statement from CAMS as input and share your detailed report as output. Simple!

4 Likes

@Shawnpinto I checked it out yesterday. It’s pretty good and detailed too. And I appreciate that it’s different from other apps like IND Money.

But I had some trouble with CAMS email. Didn’t receive it the first time I tried. Second time worked.

And my Mutual Fund Portfolio has underperformed Nifty 50. So sad… But at least now I know better… Corrective actions need to be taken.

To sum up… Portfolio Analyser is good and insightful. It helps… Thanks!

2 Likes

@alexnazy Glad to hear you found it helpful!
What do you think about the results? Can you think of anything that could be better? :thinking:

Agree with @alexnazy

One issue- I have only 1 gold MF, but the MF analyser still labelled portfolio as balanced.

I tried 4-5 times. Didn’t get report from CAMS.

How about launching a service that tells how many shares are overlapping in a SIP. Generally, after going through umteen of portfolios I have seen one common thing in almost all portfolios; people believe that investing in multiple schemes gives them a sort of edge in form of diversification [which is not true].

2 Likes

I invest in Equity{INDIAN and US}, crypto currency. But I don’t like mutual funds rather I use smallcase for that. Is there any service for me so that I can track my portfolio??