Introducing Debt Tracker - Track all your loans

Weโ€™ve released a new feature called debt tracker.

What does it do?

• Check total & outstanding amount for all your loans.
  • Track your progress. You can see the amount paid as % of the total loan amount.
  • Missed a payment? Set a reminder to stay on track. Always pay your installments on time.
  • Get your free credit score report. Weโ€™ll tell you how good or bad your repayment history is.

Have you guys tried it out yet?

ezgif-2-a30225623f36

5 Likes

I canโ€™t find this option I regularly check my credit report but I there is no option in Jupiter Of Debt Tracker.

Let me check with CS.

Uninstall the app and reinstall it then you can find it .

@CarolinMerces

1 Like

Actually if I do reinstall then it will ask for Sim Verification so recently I have recharged my 2nd sim so I need to wait till my plan goes over.

Btw Thanks

2 Likes

Loan tracker does not update after paying the EMI

Hey @Kartik_Neti Welcome to the community! :rocket:
Could you please raise a chat request for this? Weโ€™ll look into it.
Head over to the app and navigate to help.

Since debt tracker is for tracking your loans, adding this blog here - Everything You Need to Know About Loans - A Detailed Guide | Jupiter

@Shawnpinto Debt tracker under maintenance, what is the ETA for this.? its under maintenance since a month.

Hey @Sainath_Gupta, Youโ€™ll be able to see the feature again on Jan 18th.
we refresh it every 18th of the month. Note: We had to make some changes on the back end, so it wasnโ€™t refreshed in the month of December.

2 Likes

Using it since 2 months, really good to have add on with banking app, but now I want to change the date of loan trackerโ€™s auto update to 1st of every month. Kindly provide an option to change date of auto update.

Nah Cute cat

I think a debt tracker both with what is owed to you and what you owe feature will help a lot