I tried with my old number which was not linked with adhaar

Since ,i want my account fast i tried now with my adhaar linked number but now i am unable to go ahead because my details are saved with jupiter.

Anyone could help me with that

Welcome to the community @Debojit121
I suggest you mail the issue to support@jupiter.money

You can also connect with @Nikhil_Godbole sir

Yes sir i gave a mail they gave me a ticket id

Hey Debojit,
Thank you for getting in touch with Jupiter support. We want to assure you that an expert will be assigned to address your query at the earliest.

Your ticket ID is #2681195.

We are committed to providing you with the next steps or an update within 8 business hours. Our team is available from 9 AM to 9 PM, on all days.

In the meantime, if you have any additional information regarding your query, please feel free to reply to this email, as this will help us address your query better.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Team Jupiter

Ok. Since they have already mentioned you will get an update within 8 hours, I suggest you to wait for the next mail. Hope it gets resolved soon.

I mailed them and got an call and they said they can’t help me out

What should I do? Show I stop the hope of jupiter account or there’s something or the other way to get off this

Yes sir I got an call they said we are sorry for this you have with till we resolve your problem I asked till what time they said we don’t know exactly it make take many days they said

Please connect with @Nikhil_Godbole sir.
Hope he can help you

@Debojit121 As per our last interaction, you have successfully landed on Jupiter :thumbs_up:

Would request you to complete the Video KYC process as soon as possible, to ensure 100% benefits of the App.

4 Likes