How to redeem/use Amazon Gift card that I bought from jupiter app

So I got an Amazon gift card from the jupiter,
but my friend isnโ€™t able to redeem it. Can anyone specify the steps on how to use the Gift card?
Thank you

โ€ข Go to the Jupiter app on your phone.
โ€ข Now find the claim code.
โ€ขThen go to Redeem a gift card.
โ€ข Enter your claim code and select Apply to Your Balance.

1. If you want to keep your gift card balance to spend on another occasion, you can keep your gift card balance to use later.
  2. If you havenโ€™t already redeemed your gift card to your account, you can enter your claim code during checkout by entering the claim code in the Gift Cards & promotional codes field on the Review your order page.
  3. If your order total is more than your gift card balance, Amazon will charge the remaining amount to your default payment method.
  4. You canโ€™t use a gift card to purchase other gift cards or as payment for a Prime membership fee.

Link to redeem : Amazon Sign In

2 Likes

How to buy gift card from Jupiter? Iโ€™m not seeing the option. Also, whatโ€™s the benefit of buying gift card from Jupiter? Are they issuing them on discount?

@therpawar The gift cards feature was an initial rollout to a small segment of community users. This was released a few weeks ago.

In the coming weeks, more users will see the feature live on their app. :blob_thanks:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.