Hi! I am Abhisha, Associate Director Growth at Jupiter Edge šŸ‘‹

It is working fine at the local merchants :+1:
Thanks a lot for clarifyingā€¦ Earlier I tested it only on my own Paytm merchant QR code and got that errorā€¦ When tried it today at a local shop, itā€™s working fine on his Gpay merchant QR.

1 Like

It seems the product is launched without T&C. Check out this issue.

I raised this to your support team as well and they assured me that this will be fixed. It been more than 10 days and didnā€™t hear from them.

2 Likes

Hi Abhilasha

Please sincerely consider to offer Pro Account to all, especially to professionals who have high spending capacity in forex.

Rs. 25,000.00 cap on forex spend per month is a meager amount.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this Hemanth. Looking into this.

1 Like

Looping in @sahil-sorathiya here to understand this better.

1 Like

Good for you but the customer service is extremely unsatisfied reached support through email and voice call but these guys donā€™t have proper answer for the question i am having this issue since from the beginning. So I decided to close the account. Happy for you but what about the consumers.

1 Like

iOS app coming this year or not?

2 Likes

Yes, this is in the pipeline.

2 Likes

DMing you.

1 Like

@Abhisha maā€™am,

One more issue you need to look at.
This is the message I get while making a ā€˜repeatedā€™ payment at a local store. I need to wait for more than 24 hours to get it back to normal. Also, the reason mentioned on the app is incomplete, even after touching the screen, I cannot view the complete reason.

Kindly check

3 Likes

Noted the text issue. DMing you to know more about the transaction failure.

3 Likes

Some people are salaried how they in the middle of the month

Hey @SATIISHH
Do you mean withdrawing in the middle of the month?

May be he is talking about clearing the Jupiter edge bill in the mid-month

3 Likes

The bill still shows 2021 and the name of Amica Financialā€¦If I am not wrong, there is a change in the service provider

3 Likes